Favourite Warrior Cats?

Myu

Terrarian
No posting on this thread. Please. People don't get it.
REMINDER: I only joined 2 days ago.

Last edited:
The title explains it all. It could be any cat, dead or alive, starclan or dark forest, as long as they're in the books.
So I guess let's start mine then. O3o

1. Cloudtail.
2. Bluestar.
3. Stonefur.
4. Longtail.
5. Tawnypelt.
6. Brindleface.
7. Feathertail.
8. Mothwing.
9. Greystripe.
10. Spottedleaf.
So, yeah. My favourite warrior cats! Yay.
Erm, what?

300px-Norwegian_Forest_Cat_by_shalotka.jpg

This one, I mean dude check out his gear.
It's like level 50 or something.

The title doesn't explain anything at all, neither does the opening post, and one should not have to read a whole thread to find information which could and should be in the first post.

So I'll be my usual self and say Razor from S.W.A.T. Kats. He was a badass fighter, a mechanic and a pilot. Can't get much more badass than that.

Ok, maybe I did explain it a bit wrong. No need to battle a jerk about it though.
Like you.
|
\ /

The title doesn't explain anything at all, neither does the opening post, and one should not have to read a whole thread to find information which could and should be in the first post. Also how do you delete threads? (If you can.)

So I'll be my usual self and say Razor from S.W.A.T. Kats. He was a badass fighter, a mechanic and a pilot. Can't get much more badass than that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418261802][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm a girl....
He wasn't very clear. Warriors is a book series that was written about... Oh, I don't know, 4-7 years ago? Can't exactly remember.
It involved different clans of feral cats that would often fight one another. Was fairly grim. Lots of proud cats died in some pretty nasty ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_(novel_series)

Back
Top Bottom