Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

The little circle would follow the player, but you have to stand within the red orb area to be healed. That way it's not just completely free, spammable healing. I'll tweak the orb to be a bit faster. :)

The little circle would follow the player, but you have to stand within the red orb area to be healed. That way it's not just completely free, spammable healing. I'll tweak the orb to be a bit faster. :)
Sounds good! I'm so unbelievably excited for this mod you have no idea.

I'm back with many more spoilers.

I've added Lightning and Noctis outfits!
Lightning.gif
Noctis.gif

Antidote spell:
mvilibv.gif

Regen spell:
sVcGqU0.gif

Vanish spell:
mJ8AWq6.gif

Reraise spell:
BT9kMNL.gif

Bio spell:
VtrM6Sz.gif

Meltdown spell:

nice nice, 1.4 update.

will there be an update for 1.3 as well or from now onwards, just for 1.4?
I don't plan to go back to update 1.3, the mod has roughly tripled in size from the last release I did for 1.3, everything would have to be backported and I'd rather sink those hours into even more new content.

On a side note, here's Flare:
TwBEnfV.gif

ah alr
flare... either this, ultima or i think it was megaflare was one of the most powerful magic attacks in FF6 (correct me if im wrong tho lol)

ah alr
flare... either this, ultima or i think it was megaflare was one of the most powerful magic attacks in FF6 (correct me if im wrong tho lol)
Ultima was the strongest, Flare was one of the strongest single target spells. Sadly, Megaflare from Bahamut was just way underpowered and ended up being kinda useless. Something that will be fixed in this mod. :)

Oh man. Those look good. I'm so happy to see more updates on this. Truly.
Thanks! There's a lot more I haven't shown in spoilers yet, I've been showing mostly the spells and summons. Haven't shown any of the bosses besides Ultros, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised when the mod is released for 1.4. I've gone far and above what I initially promised for new content haha

Ultima was the strongest, Flare was one of the strongest single target spells. Sadly, Megaflare from Bahamut was just way underpowered and ended up being kinda useless. Something that will be fixed in this mod. :)

Thanks! There's a lot more I haven't shown in spoilers yet, I've been showing mostly the spells and summons. Haven't shown any of the bosses besides Ultros, so I think people will be pleasantly surprised when the mod is released for 1.4. I've gone far and above what I initially promised for new content haha
Oh man. I know I will be and am glad to hear that. I just hope you're also taking it easy at times so you don't burn yourself out.

Oh man. I know I will be and am glad to hear that. I just hope you're also taking it easy at times so you don't burn yourself out.
No worries there, I am actually on vacation next week haha. I'm just finishing up some spells in the mean time.

Here's another preview, of Blizzaga and Thundaga.

is anyone knows for developing my mod the link found here
i doesn't have devs & creators pls help me

Please don't ask that on this thread, you should make your own in General Discussions or on the Discord.

Please don't ask that on this thread, you should make your own in General Discussions or on the Discord.
My discord server is wip
the link of discussions in here:
beacuse no ones replying

is anyone knows for developing my mod the link found here
i doesn't have devs & creators pls help me
My discord server is wip
the link of discussions in here:
beacuse no ones replying
A note for everyone, this issue is being taken care of. Please don't reply to these type of posts. Allow the thread to get back on topic. Thanks!

No worries there, I am actually on vacation next week haha. I'm just finishing up some spells in the mean time.

Here's another preview, of Blizzaga and Thundaga.
Ah the good 'ole aga spells. Will say Blizzaga does look a little weird when used in Terraria because of how the spell animation actually is but that's also just because it was originally a spell targeting something instead of hitting nothing.

still have a few more questions (lol) - the two mini biomes - do they spawn in every world when they're added in or only in some?
and the second question (forgive me for my lack of communications skills and/or terrible english but) - will the event(s) start randomly at some point or are they like trigger only, where you have to use an item, like in the previous versions (like how the pirate invasion can start automatically in the morning if you're lucky... or unlucky, at this case?)?

Ah the good 'ole aga spells. Will say Blizzaga does look a little weird when used in Terraria because of how the spell animation actually is but that's also just because it was originally a spell targeting something instead of hitting nothing.
Yes, it doesn't exactly translate 1 to 1 into Terraria, but I will continue to tweak it. I think I need to make some edits to the final column of ice.

still have a few more questions (lol) - the two mini biomes - do they spawn in every world when they're added in or only in some?
and the second question (forgive me for my lack of communications skills and/or terrible english but) - will the event(s) start randomly at some point or are they like trigger only, where you have to use an item, like in the previous versions (like how the pirate invasion can start automatically in the morning if you're lucky... or unlucky, at this case?)?
So the biomes are not yet added into the mod. I haven't touched worldgen yet. But when they are added, my understanding is that they should be in every world except some type of odd world gen where the conditions can't be met, like the desert is too small to have Figaro castle for example.

The events and all the boss fights are all trigger only. You'll only ever start them from using an item, they won't happen randomly.

Yes, it doesn't exactly translate 1 to 1 into Terraria, but I will continue to tweak it. I think I need to make some edits to the final column of ice.

So the biomes are not yet added into the mod. I haven't touched worldgen yet. But when they are added, my understanding is that they should be in every world except some type of odd world gen where the conditions can't be met, like the desert is too small to have Figaro castle for example.

The events and all the boss fights are all trigger only. You'll only ever start them from using an item, they won't happen randomly.
Maybe if it looked like it was coming down instead of direct? I dunno if that's possible or not though. Also it shooooouuuuld be possible to have Figaro castle spawn in a larger desert around it possibly maybe.

And so finally, after all this time, I have published the mod for 1.4! The name has also changed to 'Final Fantasy Distant Memories'.

Steam Workshop Link

I've added much more than originally planned, including a last minute boss addition to make it 7 total for the mod currently. In total it's about 3x to 4x the size of the previous 1.3 release and a lot less rough around the edges.

Back
Top Bottom