Xbox One Fishron Wings

igortresi

Skeletron Prime
So, I got the wings. But they are really slow, being slower than the spooky wings. Am I the only one with this issue?

How slow are we talking?

Angel and Demon wing slow, or even slower?

Did you also check how fast you moved under water with them?

How slow are we talking?

Yeah those fishron wings are about slow as if not slower than demon wings but in water there faster than dev wings but above they are so slow you might as well use other wings

One of the Console's issues is that no matter what wings you use, if you use them without Frostspark boots, they will fly horizontally at ground speed, so you need to use Frostspark boots to cancel that effect.

One of the Console's issues is that no matter what wings you use, if you use them without Frostspark boots, they will fly horizontally at ground speed, so you need to use Frostspark boots to cancel that effect.
But with any other wing, the character's speed is normal. The only one I'm experiencing this is the fishron wings. I'll check with the frostspark boots, and see if it goes normal

How slow are we talking?

They move underwater normally ONLY if you're off the ground, if you're on land the effect is canceled and you move as if you're not wearing them.

= Neptune's shell overrides the effects of fishron wings.
actually Fishron wings and Diving helmet are better then Neptune's shell. you will move faster and it's not like you will stay underwater for a very long time.

So sayeth thou with no underwater fortress.

So upon acquiring them, this is what I have found:

• Fishron Wings do have the correct Vertical Flight time. However, it is incorrect because it will not give you a movement speed bonus, therefore will not let you fly even higher.
  • The Horizontal Movement speed is dependent on how fast you can move with the appropriate gear or Armor on. So with Spectre Boots, you will move at Spectre Boot running speed in the air. This is incorrect, you should be able to fly faster than to run. So even worse, if you do not have boots on, you will move VERY slow.
  • Underwater Movement speed is still viable and gives correct movement speed buffs when flying in it. However, do NOT be on the body of the waters floor. You will move the same as you would normally Underwater.
If you do get them, please note this information!

Last edited:
Im on the vita version but is the same problem... Why are these wings so slow? I think they're second most fastest wings, first one being solar wings i think? but thats on pc so... And according to wiki this wings have 167%mov spd but is like super awful flying speed, on water its fast as they should but why not con the air??? I want so bad that speed

C

So are they going to fix this so thats not the case?

Now I don't work for 505 Games, but I can confirm they are aware of this bug and many others. For if/when they create a fix, I cannot say because I do not know.

We'll just have to wait for future updates.

It's taken them this long to release a small portion of the update and yet they manage to f*** up arguably one of the most important items in said update. I'm baffled as to how none of the discovered this bug. Do they simply not test the game. How else would they prevent bugs o.o

Can anyone help me?If anyone can give me wings that would help greatly,anything else is awesome too.
My gamertag lV A IN D A IL
The first letter is a lowercase L
I'm on Xbox one

Back
Top Bottom