PS Vita Fix the Vita Crash issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

time346

Terrarian
Just installed the 1.2.4 update for the Vita. I was really hoping that they had fixed the crashing issues. Apparently not though. Completely erased everything, did a fresh install, and not 10 mins into the game it crashed.
What is it going to take for Engine and 505 to actually make the game playable on Vita?!? This issue has been prevalent since way back at the 1.2 update! It's been over a year and this broken port has not been fixed. For f#$ks sake 505, fix the damn game!!!

Yeah I just got the new update on the Vita as well and it crashes constantly, it has become really annoying. I appreciate the new free content and all but what good is it if it can't be played... Highly disappointed

I have been having the same issues for well over a year now. I never play the game anymore because of the save errors. Every time a new patch comes out I hope that the donkeys who made the Vita version will fix this. They don't fix it and don't seem to care.

I never had the save issue until the additions patch but still its like they don't even care to fix it I mean they have just completely ignored this issue everytime it is posted made evident by the fact that it is STILL a major issue making it almost impossible to play so don't hold your breath I wouldn't expect it to be fixed anytime soon

I just don't get it. If I went out and bought a car, and the car stalled on me every 20 minutes while driving, you can damn well be sure something would be done about it. Regulatory agencies would be in an uproar and an almost immediate recall would be issued. Your car would either be fixed or reparations would be offered. Whether that be a refund of your purchase price, massive discounts with a trade in for a new functioning vehicle, something. This damn game has been stalling every 20 minutes for the past year and not a thing has been done. Looks like i'm off to the Better Business bureau to file a complaint.

Bump. I recently started a playthrough on my vita, I crashed and had a decent chunk of my progress gone. So much for that promise on quality..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom