ECloudy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm the last Penguin from Penguin Island. I live all alone after my people were shipped off to Club Penguin Island to be remade
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    For me , the remade is one of the worst thing Disney made . So I'm proud that still there is still a penguin survived from Disney and makes peoples memories live . Also now I will follow you the last one .
    ECloudy
    ECloudy
    Thank you. I still remember the penguin massacre when Disney came over and took everybody as prisoner. I hid in the crowd and was not brought because I have such beautiful dancing. To this day I am still preparing for the final battle against the jerk who made our nation live on such a lame island. We will RISE!
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    I think you can first hack their system by spy drills minigame and beat them in card jitsu style . I also hide the true crown ( Feathered tiana that I bought from fall fair 2007 ( good old days ) ) and you can use that crown for gathering army and strike them before they understand . I will gather mantis shrimp army ( because I lost my penguin because of clup penguin remade ) to help you .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom