Sprites Fixing pre WoF ranger armor progression

Ew, frost armor. You know you can just craft two helmets and right click them to switch them quickly, right? You don't need to hurt your DPS by giving your weapons a useless debuff.
Honestly, frost armor is pretty cool. I love using it to inflict 5 different debuffs on enemies.

Idk about you guys, but Necro Armor + Phoenix Blaster is a legendary combo Pre-Hardmode... even if I get carpal tunnel afterwards from all the clicking.

Going back to the original post, I do like the idea of having another Pre-Hardmode set of armor for ranged.
But I also think what Omega said was true in that the throwing class is going to become ranged again making Ninja and Fossil part of the set. (Unless Fossil becomes Melee for some reason)

Meteor shots are only good for guns that fire a single shot and have a use time greater than or equal to 10 (as the invincibility frames last for 1/6th of a second)

Meteor shots are only good for guns that fire a single shot and have a use time greater than or equal to 10 (as the invincibility frames last for 1/6th of a second)
UNLESS you're using a piercing minion to help your damage. Then they become useless again.

Back
Top Bottom