SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Fleshching.png

Fleshching
68 Damage
Low Knockback
15 Velocity
15 Use Time

The Fleshching is a new bow that can be fished out of the crimson post-plantera.

When it is used to kill an enemy in under 5 seconds, it will cause the enemy to burst into floating health packets. Each health packet heals one health.

To get the number of health packets that are given upon the death of the enemy, you take the amount of "Overkill damage" done to an enemy and divide that by 10. However, the enemy has to have more than 80 health.

If anyone was wondering, the name is a play on words of "flesh" and "fletching"

If you think that this idea is over/underpowered or could be changed, please tell me.​

Last edited:
I'm in the middle line. While I like the idea of the bow, I do not like the fact that there is another crimson themed weapon that heals the player.

One question: When you say 'each packet heals one' do you mean one heart or one life?

Rather than being Crimson-themed, it should be found on Sky Islands and similarly themed, as there's already 2 lifestealing Crimson weapons.

Rather than being Crimson-themed, it should be found on Sky Islands and similarly themed, as there's already 2 lifestealing Crimson weapons.
That is all the more reason to keep it as crimson. It is all or nothing, crimson world gives healing to three classes and corrupt gives none. Making it something other than crimson is just a step backwards. As for Sky islands, it is far too powerful to be in the already crammed sky chests. Plus, as I recall the devs have said they can't do much more with the sky as it is in the game.

On to the OP, it sounds good to me. It is about time ranged got some form of healing. I would need to do some math to figure out where it fits into progression but, I'm sure it can find a place somewhere between new game and moon lord as it is.

That is all the more reason to keep it as crimson. It is all or nothing, crimson world gives healing to three classes and corrupt gives none. Making it something other than crimson is just a step backwards. As for Sky islands, it is far too powerful to be in the already crammed sky chests. Plus, as I recall the devs have said they can't do much more with the sky as it is in the game.

On to the OP, it sounds good to me. It is about time ranged got some form of healing. I would need to do some math to figure out where it fits into progression but, I'm sure it can find a place somewhere between new game and moon lord as it is.
I wasn't talking about the chests. Make it FISHED in Sky Islands.
As for making it Crimson, that would also mean that a Corrupt alt would be required.

I wasn't talking about the chests. Make it FISHED in Sky Islands.
As for making it Crimson, that would also mean that a Corrupt alt would be required.
Yes you would want a corrupt alt but there is no requirement that the alt have healing or even be a ranged weapon
Currently The spreading biomes give one weapon each during hardmode
Corruption-[Hardmode]Toxicarp(Ranged)-also note the purple clubber fish exists but it sucks so I'll skip it...
Crimson-[Hardmode]Blade Tongue(Melee)
Hallow-[Prehardmode]N/A[Hardmode]Crystal Serpent(Magic)
Personally If I were to add fishing weapons I would probably give the corruption a magic weapon perhaps something like a cursed firebomb?(As the corruption lacks direct offensive magic) and if included give Hallow the melee weapon maybe a crystal spear?(Only post Plantera spear is the North Pole)

Back
Top Bottom