• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Other Art Flippy's Art Pond

FlippyMagicast

Terrarian
Status
Closed
Artist Request Conditions
Friends Only
So, this thread's where I'll be posting art (and maybe some other creations) that I make. Mostly digital, but with a few physical drawings as well.
To start off, here's a few OC ref sheets. They were made in Scratch (along with most of my other digital art), so don't expect it to be super high quality.
download.png
download (2).png
kitee.png

Furro

The Destroyer
Hey, First request; I've been thinking about like, a male version of Kara. but i winged it and made her a male hunter slime (slime rancher), and i need a basic Male Kara concept. *i can't find anything good to go with it.* Can you help me?

FlippyMagicast

Terrarian
Hey, First request; I've been thinking about like, a male version of Kara. but i winged it and made her a male hunter slime (slime rancher), and i need a basic Male Kara concept. *i can't find anything good to go with it.* Can you help me?
Uh, hm... so, just like a simple genderswapped Kara?

Top Bottom