Switch Fluids are flickering!

Rosterdam

Terrarian
All my fluids are flickering and I don’t know why! The entire world does it! Even after restarting and reloading.

I tried uploading a small video but it says extension not supported. All my fluids in the world are flickering even after restarting and reloading the world.

What do you mean your fluids are flickering? Are you talking about it appearing and disappearing? Or is it like it's flashing bright then dark and repeat?

What do you mean your fluids are flickering? Are you talking about it appearing and disappearing? Or is it like it's flashing bright then dark and repeat?
Yes, they’re flashing. Like appear, disappear, appear and disappear; in a very fast succession. They function normally, I can swim or use a bucket but graphically they’re flickering off and on.

All my fluids are flickering and I don’t know why! The entire world does it! Even after restarting and reloading.
I can't seem to locate it right now, but I think I remember this might have something to do with the console being on for an extended period of time? Not sure.

When you have a moment, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won't get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

I know that you are aware of this @Rosterdam, but for others that may be stopping by and reading - as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven't heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now. Pipeworks has submitted the patch, we're waiting on Nintendo to approve it.

I can't seem to locate it right now, but I think I remember this might have something to do with the console being on for an extended period of time? Not sure.

When you have a moment, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won't get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

I know that you are aware of this @Rosterdam, but for others that may be stopping by and reading - as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven't heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now. Pipeworks has submitted the patch, we're waiting on Nintendo to approve it.

Yesp, I turned my console off for a minute and turned it on, reloaded and the flickering stopped! Thanks! Weird. But I submitted the bug! Sorry for double posting, wasn’t sure where to post thread.

Back
Top Bottom