Forums

Timytheturtle

Terrarian
I would love to have the terraria forums site on my windows phone. As an app. Please. Make it happen. I would love that so much!

Last edited:
I don't have a smartphone (for moral reasons) but as far as I know you access the forums with one, since there have been comments about that in this section.

I don't have a smartphone (for moral reasons) but as far as I know you access the forums with one, since there have been comments about that in this section.
Well ya you can but I meant a app
[DOUBLEPOST=1415342948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well ya you can but I meant a app

I'm using WPhone (Lumia 520), and it's fine. We don't really need an app for the forum. Maybe just make it in Tapatalk?

I'm sure this is accessible with Tapatalk, I'm not sure though. Not really necessary, anyway.

Why an app? You don't gain anything more than just using a browser...
You can even add a link to it as a clickable app that opens up your browser on the page!

Why an app? You don't gain anything more than just using a browser...
You can even add a link to it as a clickable app that opens up your browser on the page!
Ya I know but I think a app would be pretty cool. So you can easily looks at new features and updates from the devs.

As I said, nope. But they need to fix the poll on mobile though.
I
t
'
s
l
i
k
e
t
h
i
s

And the font is too big. I don't want to swipe down when I'm reading suggestions or long post --"

As I said, nope. But they need to fix the poll on mobile though.
I
t
'
s
l
i
k
e
t
h
i
s

And the font is too big. I don't want to swipe down when I'm reading suggestions or long post --"
Ya also its very laggy and slow and just acts weird. I would prefer an app of some kind

Back
Top Bottom