PS4 freeze during important points

yanzinator

Official Terrarian
My game freezes during points of importance to the game. So far during pirate invasion duke fishron (3 times) and during the lunar pillars, after-which i decided to stop until the next update, or i find a solution. I play 2p split-screen, and the world and both mine and my brothers characters wer created as soon as the 1.3 update was released to console, and the freezes started as soon as the new ps4 update (1.13) was released. Other than the lunar pillars it eventually unfroze and i just ended up dead as well as my brother. When it froze during the lunar pillars, it wouldn't unfreeze for an hour and eventually I just closed it.
Does anyone know a way to avoid this freeze, or will i have to wait for the next update?

Last edited:
My game freezes during points of importance to the game. So far during pirate invasion duke fishron (3 times) and during the lunar pillars, after-which i decided to stop until the next update, or i find a solution. I play 2p split-screen, and the world and both mine and my brothers characters wer created as soon as the 1.3 update was released to console, and the freezes started as soon as the new ps4 update (1.13) was released. Other than the lunar pillars it eventually unfroze and i just ended up dead as well as my brother. When it froze during the lunar pillars, it wouldn't unfreeze for an hour and eventually I just closed it.
Does anyone know a way to avoid this freeze, or will i have to wait for the next update?
Hi @yankee, sorry, I don’t know of any workarounds for getting the game to not freeze at certain points.

If it’s just happening in one world, or if it’s just happening when you play split-screen, try other variations (like playing on a different world, or playing single player). I know that’s not ideal though and not a great compromise.

I encourage you to send in the info about your freezing issue to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can even send them the world that it’s happening on. This will help them see it firsthand.
SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

You likely won’t get a response from them though. They can’t answer every bug report, but they do go over each one.

Hi @yankee, sorry, I don’t know of any workarounds for getting the game to not freeze at certain points.

If it’s just happening in one world, or if it’s just happening when you play split-screen, try other variations (like playing on a different world, or playing single player). I know that’s not ideal though and not a great compromise.

I encourage you to send in the info about your freezing issue to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

You can even send them the world that it’s happening on. This will help them see it firsthand.
SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

You likely won’t get a response from them though. They can’t answer every bug report, but they do go over each one.
thank you at least i know not look around for hours trying to find a workaround

Back
Top Bottom