• Herpaderp?

• Derpaherp?

• Is this even possible...

• ITS OVER 9000!

• Gud.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Folder

Skeletron Prime
Well,are you a Fan of the Starfury?I'm not.Sure,its fun as Hell,But Seriously I Like the Beekeeper's Sword better.Now,Imagine what would happen if Both of those Fun swords can be Forged into One...
Fury of the Bees
index.php

(Sprite by @Milt69466 ,Originally Requested by @stormconure )
Broadsword...
Tooltip-Not the BEES!!!
17 melee damage
Average speed
Rarity_color_2.png
Rarity
4 Knockback
Crafting-1 Starfury+1 Beekeeper's Sword @ A Hell-forge

It summons a Beehive from the skies in a similar way to a Starfury.The Beehive is Similar in Function like a Beenade.Now,Here's the Fun Part :naughty:,If you aim a Beehive at an Enemy's head,The Beehive gets Stuck on the Enemy's Head(With Some exceptions Like Bosses,Worms,Bats,Slimes etc).Now the Beehive inflicts The Blackout Debuff & the Poisoned Debuff.If 20 Seconds have Passed and the Enemy is Dead,The Beehive Explodes,Releasing Bees.If 20 Seconds have Passed and the Enemy is not Dead,The Bees leave the Beehive behind through the Top of the Beehive :rolleyes::eek::cool::confused:.The Beehive Now inflicts the Debuff "Blackout" Till damaged.Now,What happens to the Bees that have escaped :rolleyes:?,They attack other enemies as if nothing has Happened :naughty:.(God I use way too much Emoticons :p)

Feedback is always welcome :naughty:.

NPCs cannot have most buffs, including blackout. That would only work in PvP and I feel beehives are too easy to avoid there (plus you wouldn't really use one in PvP).

The idea is cool but it kinda relies on leaving your opponent alive for a certain amount of time, which I don't think is a good idea.

This is actually pretty good. Much more different from mine than i expected. With my beefury all i did was make the star release bees...

As pointed out, you want common mobs to die under 3 seconds or less, not extend their lives to 20 seconds after engaging them.

Also, this will add unnecessary additional hitboxes for the heads of enemies.... Just for one weapon. -_-

I'll stick to my Raining Stars From Above, thank you very much.

Interesting, but it seems to be overly complex, and it has a lower base damage then both the beekeeper and starfury. I would raise the base damage and change the beehive to deal the full damage of the sword and upon impact with a block or enemy the beehive breaks open and releases bees which do half the damage of the sword.

Last edited:
NPCs cannot have most buffs, including blackout. That would only work in PvP and I feel beehives are too easy to avoid there (plus you wouldn't really use one in PvP).

The idea is cool but it kinda relies on leaving your opponent alive for a certain amount of time, which I don't think is a good idea.
Actually,They are Debuffs...
The Bees can Target an Enemy When an Beehive Bursts,and in PvP,It attacks other Players who are Currently battling with other Players
As pointed out, you want common mobs to die under 3 seconds or less, not extend their lives to 20 seconds after engaging them.

Also, this will add unnecessary additional hitboxes for the heads of enemies.... Just for one weapon. -_-

I'll stick to my Raining Stars From Above, thank you very much.
Theres No need for adding Hitboxes for the Enemys Head.The Original Hitbox itself is Enough,Its only the Sprite which changes :p
This is actually pretty good. Much more different from mine than i expected. With my beefury all i did was make the star release bees...
Le Thanks! :naughty:
Interesting, but it seems to be overly complex, and it has a lower base damage then both the beekeeper and starfury. I would raise the base damage and change the beehive to deal the full damage of the sword and upon impact with a block or enemy the beehive breaks open and releases bees which do half the damage of the sword.
Then This Weapon would too Powerful.I'll Change the Base Damage and Make the Beehive Inflict half the Damage.Just remember,It has a Higher DPS due to the Bees
I hope my enemies aren't allergic to bees- with a bit of tweaking, this would be a weapon I would use!
Sound cool!
Le Thanks!:p

Then This Weapon would too Powerful.I'll Change the Base Damage and Make the Beehive Inflict half the Damage.Just remember,It has a Higher DPS due to the Bees
yeah... also now that I think about it that idea might be too similar to stormconure's. I had another idea where the beehive breaks into damaging shards that release bees when stepped on, but that might be too powerful as well...

yeah... also now that I think about it that idea might be too similar to stormconure's. I had another idea where the beehive breaks into damaging shards that release bees when stepped on, but that might be too powerful as well...
Honestly, I'm fine with this and your ideas. They are only similar to mine in the crafting recipe. Other than that they're like completely different weapons.

But still,That was a Good Idea of yours!
Honestly, I'm fine with this and your ideas. They are only similar to mine in the crafting recipe. Other than that they're like completely different weapons.
Well,yours was a Great Idea,And Le thanks!..

Last edited:
This is a really cool idea, however, it should have a base damage of 22, just like both of the weapons. It doesn't make much sense to have the base damage go down. I don't think it would be too powerful either, I mean you gotta have some fun in pre-hardmode.

This is a really cool idea, however, it should have a base damage of 22, just like both of the weapons. It doesn't make much sense to have the base damage go down. I don't think it would be too powerful either, I mean you gotta have some fun in pre-hardmode.
DPS Vs Base Damage.Who wouldd win,Its DPS!
I lowered the Base Damage as Its DPS(Damage per second) is very high...

Theres No need for adding Hitboxes for the Enemys Head.The Original Hitbox itself is Enough,Its only the Sprite which changes :p
Hey, your words, not mine:
If you aim a Beehive at an Enemy's head,The Beehive gets Stuck on the Enemy's Head
You can still hit a headed mob on other parts of their body, thanks to the angle of which the stars(you're using its mechanics) fall. Now, unless a new hitbox is added for the heads, there won't be a difference between hitting them on the head or otherwise, is there now?

I have nothing against the weapon in general, but I still wouldn't make this unless I have a duplicate Starfury. Even then, only for collection.

Back
Top Bottom