tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Jeez...I mean, I'm sorry, but it's not that bad. If doesn't even aim for you unless you hit it, and then it does nothing.

Update to mod to fix it.

Last edited:
The rock monster was just really annoying because of the music. Watch out, the fissure pillar and the darkfighter are spawning! :eek:
[doublepost=1463008253,1463008106][/doublepost]why does it always say update? o_O

Yeah the fissure pillar just keeps spawning and doesn't stop. I've ended up with at least 6 of them on my screen, and they don't even do or drop anything other than a crap load of lesser healing potions.

Hey you said it was fixed but I just entered hardmode and I am having the problem. Also I'm not sure if this will help, but the enemy health bar I have switches rapidly between fissure and mechanic... this makes it basically makes it impossible for me to play.

Anyone else having that error? I'm sorry, but it might be your own computer, and, a simple way to fix this is make a world in Vanilla Terraria, then port it over. You won't get some ores, but meh.

Hey! I made an account just to tell you that the fissure towers still spawn like crazy, but now only when you enter hardmode. they even spawn when the celestial tower invasion isnt active. Just a quick heads up ;) Tbh, what i'd reccommend is making them no longer spawn, and wait till they are fully done before putting them in again, and if people want to test it, just put in a summon item that requires one dirt or something.

Back
Top Bottom