tModLoader GabeHasWon's Weapons Mod

Should I keep going?

• Total voters
It's still a work in progress. I won't release the first version until sometime next week, if I do what I need to.

Also: Main Spoiler #1!
themurk.png

Bet'cha you can't guess what It is
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TOMORROW IS RELEASE IF GABE ISN'T AN IDIOT! :D

On another note: I used the ExampleMod as a basis, so there is most likely going to be some items from that mod. Please, pretend they are not there :D

Last edited:
Spoilers coming through!
Weapon1.png

It's a melee weapon. Not a sword, a lance, any of those ranged melee things, or boomerangs. It never gets too far from your player...

Probably not honestly. I actually need to learn how to change the world gen, or at least override the jungle. I'll most likely add some Dread and/or Swamp enemies. The Swamp boss is coming in pretty well.

Edit: I figured out how to make new ores in the world gen. There is (most likely) going to be a new ore in the world: Dreadium!

It will most likely spawn in larger numbers, as compared to Demonite or Crimtane.

That's because of me not knowing how to make it spawn in smaller numbers.

Last edited:
TOMORROW IS RELEASE IF GABE ISN'T AN IDIOT! :D

Probs be released a bit late due to school. If I don't convince my mom to stay :)

On another note: I used the ExampleMod as a basis, so there is most likely going to be some items from that mod. Please, pretend they are not there :D

I reposted so people can see.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that... I guess. Don't let your hopes up though. I am actually getting the game tomorrow, but didn't bother to wait for that :p
So I'll have to test it for crashy bugs before you get it. :|

Hmm. I can't think up an idea for the bosses' expert mode item. It's that large slime thing at the top. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom