Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a clean install of game launcher, I'm using a fresh pc, and I tried to click "downgrade patches" Nothing happens, I can install mods, launch terraria, Etc. But I can't use downgrade patches. No menu pops up, nothing.

No, there's no fix yet. Give Eikester time, I'm sure he's busy.

For those wondering what's going on, you can look at the log inside GL for a clue. It tells you right there that there is a bandwidth error. This means that GL and perhaps other traffic Eikester is routing to the same place at Dropbox or Mediafire or wherever he's using has had too much traffic. So, he's gotta relocate everything somewhere else and likely release a new update to GL itself, pointing at the new remote storage. Just be patient. It's tough, I know; desperately wanting to play and old game of 1.0.6 myself, but we just have to let the master do his thing.

Attachments

• GL_error.png
    GL_error.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 355
Whenever I try to downgrade using Game Launcher 3.2.1.5 in the log it comes up "8:46:2 AM System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth Error:
at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(String address)
at Game_Launcher_3.Form1.CheckForAvailableDowngradePatches()

Could someone please help me with this issue

Though I've had the same problem, I am getting VERY sick of people saying "I can't downgrade patches." I understand their problem, and I had a playthrough where I was going through all the various versions, and just got to 1.1.2, and I miss being able to use that world, but we'll have to wait.

Or, you know. Torrent it. As long as you own the game it should be legally fine to do so.

Downgrade should now work again (not tested with all available patches)
The downgrade seems to work fine and the game appears in the app list.
But when I try to launch the downgraded game it won't start.
(I tried it with v1.0.0 and v1.2.2)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom