Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to play the Terra Mod and I have it in the game launcher but when I try to play it I get this message

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

How do I fix this?

I've been using tAPI and game launcher in perfect harmony for a while now, and I'm a little confused as to why there is this sudden issue. I don't know if it's an issue with gamelauncher, tAPI, or both, but if anyone can help me here, I would be EXTREMELY grateful. I like to think that I'm good with computers, but I have little to no literacy with intricate stuff like this. I checked out the error logs, and this is what I found:

LitJson.JsonException: Invalid character ' ' in input string
at LitJson.Lexer.NextToken()
at LitJson.JsonReader.ReadToken()
at LitJson.JsonReader.Read()
at LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(LitJson.WrapperFactory factory, LitJson.JsonReader reader)
at LitJson.JsonMapper.ToObject(System.String json)
at Terraria.Main.OpenSettings()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(System.Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.Main(System.String[] args)

once again, if anyone has any clue about this, I would be really grateful for some advice. Thanks in advance.

How to install saves/worlds into some mod? i cant find the saves anywhere, only the normal Terraria's saves. In my case, i need install a world into the Avalon mod. Thanks.

mine still says wrong hash value

All I can really think of is you chose the wrong folder, forgot to copy Terraria.exe, or there is something wrong with your downgrade patch (In that case you would delete it's folder and re-install it) You're not using cracked Terraria are you?

All I can really think of is you chose the wrong folder, forgot to copy Terraria.exe, or there is something wrong with your downgrade patch (In that case you would delete it's folder and re-install it) You're not using cracked Terraria are you?
mine says could not find terrariaoriginalbackup.exe

mine says could not find terrariaoriginalbackup.exe

Well then you probably forgot to copy Terraria.exe or made a typo in the name of the copy.
If your not already please follow my tutorial:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tb1qo27261lo79a/Normal tConfig Installer Tutorial.txt?dl=0
[DOUBLEPOST=1425417869][/DOUBLEPOST]
? whats that

Cracked Terraria is bad. It's stealing. Its basically a non-official terraria that you can get for free but I don't think it's legal. (I'm probably wrong though)

I wish there was some way to launch tConfig with the Terraria Launcher.exe that comes with the downgrade patches, or some other way to prevent conflict between terraria 1.2 and tConfig with the config.dat file.

I am trying to play Exxo Avalon using game launcher, but when it asks me for a GLI name, (which I read on the game launcher site is the name of the program in my games/Terraria/game launcher) I face a problem. I don't even have a game launcher folder in my games, only a Terraria folder with config.dat in. How can I fix this? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to play Exxo Avalon using game launcher, but when it asks me for a GLI name, (which I read on the game launcher site is the name of the program in my games/Terraria/game launcher) I face a problem. I don't even have a game launcher folder in my games, only a Terraria folder with config.dat in. How can I fix this? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Well you don't need that folder just put in a GLI Name.

LMBUeyf.png

v3.2.1.7 for Terraria 1.2.4.1

Cd8UpzG.png

Please visit the Official Website for Guides/Troubleshootings/News etc.
http://terrariagamelauncher.weebly.com
Cd8UpzG.png

This application allows you to start multiple Terraria Mods through your Steam account.
No more you have to rename/move files just to change between mods and the original game.

Also allows you to Install the following Terraria versions (requires a Steam version):
  • 1.1.2 (required for tConfig)
This feature works with Binary diff Patches and doesn't share any Game Files.

IaRToWt.png

gli3 Format (json File):
Code:
{
"appAuthor" : "Re-Logic",
"appName" : "Terraria",
"appPath" : "c:\test\testapp.exe",
"appVersion" : "1.0.0.0"
}

Game Launcher Installer (most recent Version can be downloaded from the Website)
Link to Old Forum Thread

If you like my work feel free to donate to show your support :)
are this updated?

So I've downgraded terraria to 1.1.2, and when I try to install Tconfig by using this directory c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Older Versions\Terraria 112 it says its not a valid directory.

How can I find the GLI name?
All that you're doing there is basically telling Game Launcher how you want it to show up on the list. For example:

99167ad514.jpg

aa8a096afb.jpg

In practice, I just make it identical to the "Name" field and it works fine. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom