Single Thread RP Generic Adventures of the Main Protagonists

(I edited my post at the end of page 60)
(It seems you believe a psy-needle is a weapon. As I stated in my character, it is an implant in the pseudopod causing it to damage the target's psyche when attacking with said pseudopod. Could you please update the description of the attack result?)

(It's been edited.)
(Oh ok. I deleted my post because I was trying to do something with it and couldn't. And it seemed my character is stronger than I thought, as the psy-needle doesn't do anything to strength, yet my character managed to punch through a robotic skull.)
(tbh I don't think this is gonna work well with me having little info in that department
Deca doesn't really have a lot of serious fears I'm pretty sure)
(Deca's a cat, right? What about a spray bottle?)

(Oh ok. I deleted my post because I was trying to do something with it and couldn't.)

(Deca's a cat, right? What about a spray bottle?)
(He's a Meowstic, and at most he'd be mildly annoyed at someone trying that.)
(Millie would get scared by a spray bottle though.)
(Hey!)
(That was for the cat and mouse joke you made earlier.)

(UPDATE ON QUANTI WEAPONRY (Queaponry?):
Needles: Needles are the most common Quanti weapon, being small, thin implants that, when placed in the base of a pseudopod, modify it's properties. Below are all non-unique needles ordered from least to most rare in descending order:
  • Psyneedle: This needle causes the pseudopod it is implanted in to flood any electronic systems (Including nervous systems) with junk data, overloading said system, dealing psychic damage, as well as allowing it to overload computer systems, namely firewalls.
  • Kinetineedle: This needle increases the density of the pseudopod it is implanted in, boosting its melee offensive and general defensive capabilities.
  • Voltneedle: This needle increases the frequency of electrical pulses in the pseudopod it is implanted in, allowing it to deal electrical damage and stun those it strikes
  • Thermoneedles:
    • Inferneedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to deal fire damage and light things on fire
    • Freedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to deal ice damage and freeze things
  • Singularineedles:
    • Gravineedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to pull nearby things toward it and annihilate any matter directly contacting it
    • Matteneedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to expel projectiles and produce small amounts of raw elements
  • Omneedle: This needle acts as any combination of non-unique needles, the exact combination which you choose each turn
More updates will be released as the RP progresses)

(UPDATE ON QUANTI WEAPONRY (Queaponry?):
Needles: Needles are the most common Quanti weapon, being small, thin implants that, when placed in the base of a pseudopod, modify it's properties. Below are all non-unique needles ordered from least to most rare in descending order:
  • Psyneedle: This needle causes the pseudopod it is implanted in to flood any electronic systems (Including nervous systems) with junk data, overloading said system, dealing psychic damage, as well as allowing it to overload computer systems, namely firewalls.
  • Kinetineedle: This needle increases the density of the pseudopod it is implanted in, boosting its melee offensive and general defensive capabilities.
  • Voltneedle: This needle increases the frequency of electrical pulses in the pseudopod it is implanted in, allowing it to deal electrical damage and stun those it strikes
  • Thermoneedles:
    • Inferneedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to deal fire damage and light things on fire
    • Freedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to deal ice damage and freeze things
  • Singularineedles:
    • Gravineedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to pull nearby things toward it and annihilate any matter directly contacting it
    • Matteneedle: This needle allows the pseudopod it is implanted in to expel projectiles and produce small amounts of raw elements
  • Omneedle: This needle acts as any combination of non-unique needles, the exact combination which you choose each turn
More updates will be released as the RP progresses)
(It might be more useful for the future to make your own lore thread in the non-terraria creations forum to store information like this)

(It might be more useful for the future to make your own lore thread in the non-terraria creations forum to store information like this)
(Ok I'll do that now)
(Here it is: Quanti Equipment)
(New songs to randomly sing while questing:
1. Country Gnomes
Country Gnomes,
Take my bones,
To a place,
They don't belong

West Virginia
Cursed Pyjama
Take my bones,
Oh Country Gnomes

2. That's (not) amore!
When the moon hits your knees
And you mispronounce trees
That's syc-amore

When you're down by the see
And an eel bites your knee
That's a moray)

Last edited:
Now that Fear-Dar is dead, the mayor of Volcanotown resumes walking... But immediately realizes he forgot which way is south.
"...Does anyone know which way is south?"

Hello, cat! What seems to be the problem?
<I'm going to pretend you didn't just call me a cat...>
"...It's nothing."

Now that Fear-Dar is dead, the mayor of Volcanotown resumes walking... But immediately realizes he forgot which way is south.
"...Does anyone know which way is south?"
Roxas comes back from wherever he was hiding during the battle, and silently gestures to the south.

Back
Top Bottom