Casual Giving away a copy of Terraria,Castle crashers and Hammerwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they don't have a phone? They were grounded? Their family had something unexpected happen?
Kinda moot now, anyway. The game's been given away. They should just consider themselves unlucky for not getting it, like the rest of the ones that didn't get a free game. There's nothing one can do to change it other than asking the second winner to give it over, and that's just in bad taste.

Kinda moot now, anyway. The game's been given away. They should just consider themselves unlucky for not getting it, like the rest of the ones that didn't get a free game. There's nothing one can do to change it other than asking the second winner to give it over, and that's just in bad taste.
Adding on to this, A person may enter a competition and never ever respond to the fact they won... Anderzel does the 24 hours system in his csgo giveaways all the time.Although this system doesn't sound all to fair, its necessary in order to allow someone to actually win the item, 24 hours is enough time to respond to a message regardless of time zone.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424389211][/DOUBLEPOST]
What if they don't have a phone? They were grounded? Their family had something unexpected happen?
If they don't have a phone then they could borrow another persons phone or use a computer at a library and log into TCF.If they were grounded that is the individuals own fault for a lack of responsibility. If something happened to the family besides criminal occurrences which have a low chance of occurring they could use a library computer.

Its mostly just that individuals fault that they lost the opportunity to get free stuff

Not everyone has a phone. Next time think before you respond perfectodst219.
But you do have a phone. "That moment in Terraria Mobile when a new update comes out that wiped everything you had including your world. #StartAnew"
That sentence is taken directly from your status, so you could have contacted him.

If it's not a phone then it's a 'mobile device' I don't have a phone but I could still respond using my iPod.

I could have but I stated it in the first post so it still remains the winners fault even though there were numerous ways to log into TCF and contact me. The hammerwatch copy has already been givenaway so there isn't much point in arguing over it

Unless there are any more giveaways about to to happen you should probably request a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom