IC Glitched World

Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's not exactly needed yet anyway, even if I started the plan it won't matter until it's almost night in the RP as long as I start it at least a few in-RP hours before night)

(So I guess VIOLENCE isn't taking Nereyl's challenge, but then again it's literally impossible for VIOLENCE to win.)

"How about this, machine? If you can kill me within 30 minutes, you have free reign to kill everyone here, but if I'm not dead by then, you leave all of us alone. Now, just to make it a bit more challenging for you, I'll still have option to heal myself."
VIOLENCE paused, standing up straight and placing his sword on his back.

“How do you plan to make them comply? I’m certain I could kill you rather easily if that’s all it takes.”

Being distracted, he took the bolts head on, searing parts of his metal and causing a surge of electricity through his body. His eyes began flickering and he stumbled a bit.

He reached up to his head and fiddled with something.

His feet deployed spikes into the ground and his legs locked, plates covering each other and locking his legs in place.

Bolts of electricity began jumping over his body and then slowly concentrated to his arm.

He pointed his sword at the barrier, his eyes had stopped flashing

“I suggest you move.”

He let out a huge pulse of electricity, expelling all of it from himself.

VIOLENCE paused, standing up straight and placing his sword on his back.

“How do you plan to make them comply? I’m certain I could kill you rather easily if that’s all it takes.”

Being distracted, he took the bolts head on, searing parts of his metal and causing a surge of electricity through his body. His eyes began flickering and he stumbled a bit.

He reached up to his head and fiddled with something.

His feet deployed spikes into the ground and his legs locked, plates covering each other and locking his legs in place.

Bolts of electricity began jumping over his body and then slowly concentrated to his arm.

He pointed his sword at the barrier, his eyes had stopped flashing

“I suggest you move.”

He let out a huge pulse of electricity, expelling all of it from himself.
Sora would stare at VIOLENCE. He'd hold a completely condensed wind sword.

Sora would stare at VIOLENCE. He'd hold a completely condensed wind sword.

Before VIOLENCE could continue with the challenge, a few coins flew into the air in a perfect arc.

There was a loud whirring as this happened and then something went off, the coins conducted the beam of the railcannon as it gouged a few large holes through VIOLENCE, causing him to stumble.

Whatever caused the damage leapt into the air, a blue blur.

V1 landed with a loud thud, *crowd cheering sound when a celebrity enters a show* he quickly stood up again and pulled out his revolver, aiming at VIOLENCE. He then pulled out his shotgun with his other hand, aiming at Sora.

V1 landed with a loud thud, *crowd cheering sound when a celebrity enters a show* he quickly stood up again and pulled out his revolver, aiming at VIOLENCE. He then pulled out his shotgun with his other hand, aiming at Sora.
"Who are you?" He enters a position to block. "And I'm not with them." He points at VIOLENCE.

"Why are you pointing your gun at me?"
“Well you see, you were already pointing something at me, so I had to point something back so I wouldn’t look like a :red:. It’s common sense really.”

“Wait… you’re the one who killed them.. my brothers… my creators…”

“uhhhh…. The red one and the blue one.. right..?”

“I’LL STRIKE YOU DOWN RIGHT HERE!”

He charged forward and V1 took multiple shots at him before he dashed out of the way. V1 must clearly have not understood how lightweight VIOLENCE was, because VIOLENCE dashed in the same direction V1 did and closed the gap between the two.

V1 took the sword to his side, sustaining pretty heavy damage.

VIOLENCE kicked him back and raised the sword to deal a killing blow

“Well you see, you were already pointing something at me, so I had to point something back so I wouldn’t look like a :red:. It’s common sense really.”

“Wait… you’re the one who killed them.. my brothers… my creators…”

“uhhhh…. The red one and the blue one.. right..?”

“I’LL STRIKE YOU DOWN RIGHT HERE!”

He charged forward and V1 took multiple shots at him before he dashed out of the way. V1 must clearly have not understood how lightweight VIOLENCE was, because VIOLENCE dashed in the same direction V1 did and closed the gap between the two.

V1 took the sword to his side, sustaining pretty heavy damage.

VIOLENCE kicked him back and raised the sword to deal a killing blow
Sora shoots a compacted windblade at VIOLENCE's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom