Other Glitches that shouldn’t be in terraria but are still in terraria

Shilaila

Terrarian
I’ve spent quite some time compiling these glitches into a list so that people can discuss on whether they should be get rid of or not. I will try to categorise these glitches starting from least op to most op. Just saying, probably not every glitch in terraria is on this list .

The “demon altar glitch” lets you turn your world almost entirely into HM ores over a long period of time it is not very practical.

(Sorry accidentally deleted image)

The “flares maxing glitch” lets yous max out all the mob slots with flare projectiles making boss minions and their appendages not spawn as well making the fight much easier but the flares eventually go away.
IMG_0295.jpeg

“The monolith glitch” is a infinite money glitch that works by turning it on and off.

IMG_0294.jpeg
“The bloodmoon statue glitch” is caused by the bunny, penguin, and goldfish statue has no spawn limit during bloodmoon and maxed out the entity count.

IMG_0297.jpeg
“Infinite crystal glitch” is another infinite money glitch.

IMG_0286.jpeg
“The weird camera glitch” is one that makes your camera scroll infinitely across the world if you have this set up and a grappling hook. This should probably be a bit lower.

IMG_0284.jpeg
“The item frame glitch” is an item duping glitch that requires teleporters I’m pretty sure.

IMG_0282.jpeg
“The dummy slime mount glitch” is an invincibility glitch used to cheese bosses.

IMG_0283.jpeg

And that’s all the glitches here. There’s definitely a lot more but I think these are the major ones. A found out about these glitches through watching mainly blue slime, ethyriel Y., and other YouTubers I forget the name of so credit to them.

I’ve edited out the glitches that are going to be patched such as the bast statue, gym chests , and others. I’ve also toned down the text bc I feel like I was kinda being dramatic now.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    387.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0287.jpeg
    IMG_0287.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0292.jpeg
    IMG_0292.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0298.jpeg
    IMG_0298.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0299.jpeg
    IMG_0299.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0300.jpeg
    IMG_0300.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0303.jpeg
    IMG_0303.jpeg
    474.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    371.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
The “mimic statue glitch” lets you easily kill QB preHM. For some reason mimics spawned by statues can deal damage to QB but not other mobs.

this is intended behaviour, bees and queen bee are hostile to both you and enemies, and bees (not queen bee though) will chase after an enemy if the enemy is closer then you are

“The duck in water glitch” is when you use duck statues to bypass the spawn limit by spawning 200 ducks in the 200 enemy slots and stopping nice spawns. I saw this one on a speedrun. (My bad about the quality on some of these images)

i'm pretty sure this was already patched out

“The dummy slime mount glitch” is an invincibility glitch used to cheese bosses.

i believe this was also patched out, but i'm less certain about that

And finally “the bast statue glitch” also known as the philosopher’s stone lets you obtain every item in the game by the use of doors. It is quite complicated so I’m not sure if I can explain it properly but it involves using something called the prong glitch and campfires and a crafting bench, door, sandstone blocks and desyncing tiles.

the devs are aware of this and it will be patched out in the next update

Thanks I would edit stuff that’s soon to be patched out but I don’t know how to edit it bc I’m on iPad and for some reason there isn’t an option to edit forum suggestions

Thanks I would edit stuff that’s soon to be patched out but I don’t know how to edit it bc I’m on iPad and for some reason there isn’t an option to edit forum suggestions
1713377457574.png
You don't see an Edit button at the bottom of your posts?

I believe that some of these were fixed quite a while ago, and no longer happen in current versions. Are you looking at old videos and reporting what you find?

Also, why is this a Suggestion thread and not a bug report, if they are 'glitches'? Glitches could be a symptom of a larger problem

sorry for the offtopic, but what set is the character with the blue wizard outfit using? it looks really cool but i don't recognize it

Tbh I dunno think it could be wizard hat with something else with slime blue dye, it’s a screenshot from the blue slimes video

The “flares maxing glitch” lets yous max out all the mob slots with flare projectiles making boss minions and their appendages not spawn as well making the fight much easier but the flares eventually go away.
An easy fix would be to check if there are already 500 projectiles of any flare type but let in other projectiles if the 1000 limit has not been reached

Infinite crystal glitch” is another infinite money glitch
Was reported in **REPORTED** - Crystal shard exploit on 2023-06-03

Back
Top Bottom