PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they're for different classes? because the orange one is holding a spear, the purple one a magical looking thing, the blue one a staff and the alien-y one a gun.
upload_2015-6-24_21-34-20.png

Again, Their based on the four elemental types of the boss. Hypothetically each version could drop unique loot which is why there would be four armour sets from this one boss. (It's very likely referring to the four class types though, From left to right it goes Summoner, Melee, Magic, Ranged)

Also rewatching the video, That shadow/air variance was actually in a Forest Biome. (Curse you lighting, Deceiving me like that :mad:)
Because of this it could be randomly set, But I still think the biome will play a major part in what spawns.

Or who knows, Maybe this boss has a ton of health and four stages, The last one it dies on is completely random but awards loot based on that last stage.

Again, Their based on the four elemental types of the boss. Hypothetically each version could drop unique loot which is why there would be four armour sets from this one boss. (It's very likely referring to the four class types though, From left to right it goes Summoner, Melee, Magic, Ranged)

Also rewatching the video, That shadow/air variance was actually in a Forest Biome. (Curse you lighting, Deceiving me like that :mad:)
Because of this it could be randomly set, But I still think the biome will play a major part in what spawns.

Or who knows, Maybe this boss has a ton of health and four stages, The last one it dies on is completely random but awards loot based on that last stage.

You might be right but it looks more like a sun/moon thing. Still, that doesn't explain the three different colours.

You might be right but it looks more like a sun/moon thing. Still, that doesn't explain the three different colours.
Different colours? (If you're referring to the boss variances, As I've already said a few times, The boss variance corresponds to what planet's in the background)

This trailer made me spew out my drink, except it was turned into SUPA HOT FIRE. I'm clenching my seat on the hype train, hold on guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom