tModLoader Goose Goofs Mod

Mcgoosre

Official Terrarian

goosegoofsmodbanner.png

This is a W.I.P. mod, and will always be one. Goose Goofs is a creation of my boredom and spare time, basically meaning that I add whatever, whenever. Some items may be unobtainable via legit means, but can be obtained using other mods and such. There isn't much implemented into this mod yet, but over time, more will come. Updates will be small, and sometimes just changes in build.txt file.
Goose Goofs mod is more shifting towards a personal mod for myself, but will still be sparsely updated.
Additions:
-Maul, a red double ended phasesaber
-Polar Winds, a magic book that uses ice cold wind to wittle down enemies.
-A vanity mask, personally requested goof.
-"Hand" gun, another PR goof
-Lewis Gun, [WIP] doesn't really fit in anywhere, possibly will be removed or left as is.
-Added a new Recipe group, some mod items can use either titanium or adamantite, with out multiple recipes
Changes:
-Widowmaker sprite size reduced to a more reasonable size.
-Update 1.1.7 is now void.
At long last I figured out how to make a mount, and I made the Patty Wagon. Also, I made the Widowmaker just a tad quieter.
Minimized sprite size for The Destroyer(staff) and it now drops from The Destroyer.
Added Magic 8-ball, a material with a 1/50 chance of being dropped by the last pre-hardmode boss, the Wall of Flesh
Added crafting recipes to the formerly unobtainable Gigabyte Glory and Solar Cutlass.
This is the biggest update yet (excluding release), added two broadswords, Super Nova, and Solar Cutlass. Added custom sound to Widowmaker, added adamantite-alternative crafting recipes to The Destroyer, and Hash Slinging Slasher.
Added Widowmaker
Build Edit
Added The Destroyer (Weapon)
Added Hash Slinging Slasher, G.F.S.M.G, Gigabyte Glory, and Diamond Sword
bearcrown.png Kazi's Crown (vanity) (im very lazy, but it'll suffice)
hashslingingslasher.pngHash Slinging Slasher (broadsword)
GigabytesGlory.png Gigabyte Glory (broadsword, unobtainable)
diamondsword.png Diamond Sword (shortsword)
destroyerstaff.png Destroyer Staff (magic staff)
widowmaker.png Widowmaker (gun)
pattywagon1frame.png Patty Wagon!
neptunecrown.png Neptune's Crown (Patty Wagon summoner)

I make this thing by myself, so it isn't easy to come up with ideas. If you have any, hit me.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom