Weapons & Equip Grand Design: Bright, Normal, Faded.....Hidden?

Xylia

Terrarian
This is something that's bugging me about the Grand Design, and maybe this feature already exists but I just can't figure out how it works, but anyways...

What I want to do, is turn one color of wire entirely off. I know I can turn ALL Mechanics off, but I don't want to do that -- I want to see red wires for harvesting.

I want, however, to use Yellow Wires in my base, and then temporarily turn Yellow -- and JUST Yellow -- wires off entirely so I don't have to look at the ugly wires all through my base.

So, that button that determines the wire brightness? How about we add "Hidden" to that.

Bright -> Normal -> Faded -> Hidden (which hides the wires entirely).

If there's a way to turn just ONE type of wire off and let the rest on, I can't figure it out, so please tell me if it already exists. Otherwise, I'd like to suggest it. I surely can't be the only player who wants to see red wires occurring naturally in the world, but NOT wires I use for teleporters and such.

I'd say replace faded with hidden, rather than have both. I find the three settings already a little inconvenient, four would be even more to click through. While we're on the subject, bright wires should also be brought to the foreground, over normal or (if they still exist) faded wires. Currently even faded wire can partly obscure bright wire which seems to go against the whole purpose of the settings.

Back
Top Bottom