• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Grappling hook visual glitch

IndigoGollum

Eater of Worlds
I found out if you equip a grappling hook with multiple hooks, like the webslinger, se all the hooks, and equip a different grappling hook, you can have the same amount of hooks with the second grappling hook. I don't know how this works with hooks that have special abilities like the dual hook.
20190701_174651.jpg
In this picture, I used the slime hook with eight hooks instead of the usual three.

I don't know if this works on the other consoles, I ust found it on PS4.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I found out if you equip a grappling hook with multiple hooks, like the webslinger, se all the hooks, and equip a different grappling hook, you can have the same amount of hooks with the second grappling hook. I don't know how this works with hooks that have special abilities like the dual hook. View attachment 223999In this picture, I used the slime hook with eight hooks instead of the usual three.

I don't know if this works on the other consoles, I ust found it on PS4.
Thanks @IndigoGollum for sharing this. If you can send that directly to the development team, with reproduction steps, that would be great: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Top Bottom