Console Greatest acheivements in terraria!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My greatest achievement would have to be my collection of all of the items that I have obtained, which would include Red's Wings and Legendary Terra Blade in the span of 2 days.

My greatest achievement would have to be my collection of all of the items that I have obtained, which would include Red's Wings and Legendary Terra Blade in the span of 2 days.
Wow, that's like not impressive at all. You know why? Because you used an inventory editor. *cough*red's wings*cough*

Huh... Well that's odd, I might need to get rid of those :s they just kinda ended up in my chest... I know my friend gave them to me but idk where he got them.

Huh... Well that's odd, I might need to get rid of those :s they just kinda ended up in my chest... I know my friend gave them to me but idk where he got them.
A lot of people were spreading them around for a while there. Just an fyi, trading or sharing (including links to other sites) how to obtain unobtainable items isn't allowed on the forums, same with free game downloads and such. You can check the User Guide and Rules for more details :) (links in mah sig)

A lot of people were spreading them around for a while there. Just an fyi, trading or sharing (including links to other sites) how to obtain unobtainable items isn't allowed on the forums, same with free game downloads and such. You can check the User Guide and Rules for more details :) (links in mah sig)
Thanks man, my sincere apologies, had no idea.

Wow, that's like not impressive at all. You know why? Because you used an inventory editor. *cough*red's wings*cough*
Thats impossible
All developer items are unobtainable, on any platform, without some form of cheat or hack.
When 1.2 was initially ported to consoles, it was filled with bugs and glitches, one of which switched the item ID's with the amount of items in the stack and vise versa when the stack of items was placed in a piggy bank. This bug basically allowed you to get any item you wanted as long as you knew its Item ID. People figured this out, and used it to get things like reds wings, or the S.D.M.G, or the coin gun (which wasn't obtainable in the console version).

As for my greatest achivement, that would probably be killing the dungeon guardian in less than 5 minutes without using a single bullet, arrow, or potion.

Crafting a huge UFO-style ship in the sky only to cringe at the realization that it would never move, never go anywhere........if only there was a game like Terraria that actually allowed me to explore an infinite universe and where my crafted starships actually did stuff and went places.....if only. ;) -_-

Crafting a huge UFO-style ship in the sky only to cringe at the realization that it would never move, never go anywhere........if only there was a game like Terraria that actually allowed me to explore an infinite universe and where my crafted starships actually did stuff and went places.....if only. ;) -_-
I wish that too, though the game your speaking about is starbound.

I wish that too, though the game your speaking about is starbound.
I was merely speaking of a discovery......a rather unpleasant one though admittedly I knew about it before undertaking the building of the ship....but still, it felt a lot worse after I completed the work. It's pretty much driven me away from Terraria.....the only reason I'm back is because now I have a DRM free version for PC from GOG and because 1.3 is coming so I'm waiting to see what they do to try to match the competition with such a limited space.....even the large worlds in Terraria are incredibly tiny and biomes are few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom