NPCs & Enemies Greek Myths

Sonnette

Retinazer
I am a Myth Geek. I need sprites! But anyways, lets get on with this suggestion! C'mon!

Okay, first of all this is all hardmode. It is in a new Biome called Ancient Greece.

Mobs

Minotaur:
Type: Miniboss
AI: Fighter
Knockback: 10
Dmg: 100
Speed: 5
Rarity: 1/4500

Medusa:
AI: Caster
Knockback: 5
Dmg: 30
Speed: 9
Rarity: 1/25000
Special: Has 5 snakes on head that have a 1/5 (20%) chance to inflict Venom.

Minos
AI: Fighter
Knockback: 5
Dmg: 5
Speed: 5
Rarity: 1/20
Special: Only spawns in Minos Temple which is underground and is made out of everything gold, similar to Beehives.

Katobleps:
Type: Critter
AI: Peaceful
Knockback: N/A
Dmg: N/A
Speed: 3
Rarity: 1/30
Special: Moves slow, and does not hurt you, but has a lot of HP

NPCs
The Centaur is a NPC that you find tied up to a tree, and when you talk to him he says "What can I do for you, traveler?"
Then there are 3 options. Buy, Ride, Close
If you click "Buy" then a menu comes up. He sells the following things: (This is a WIP)
If you click "Ride" then your character appears to hop up on him, then the centaur says "You need to pay to ride!" then there is an option to Rider for 10 S. It is basically a mount you can attack and use things on!

Sorry for the lack of context, but as it says at the top, this is a WIP (Work In Progress) and I am running out of time! Please point out any mistakes I made, such as lacking anything!
To Be Continued

Last edited:
New biome? Where do you intend on it spawning? Underground? Cuz the rest of the overworld is kinda taken up already... As for new mobs, how about a katobleps? Those things seem very terraria like. If you dont know what that is look it up.

Well technically not the entire Overworld. This would basically just be a small biome. A little smaller than the Jungle, so not that big.

Last edited:
A diffrent name would be nice
And i think ... This would be great as a new mini biome
Something like greek ruins underground ...
This could also be a place where the lost girl spawn rate is a little higher than the rest of the world
New enemy suggestions of mine would be a cyclops , gryphon , pan and/or centaur

Last edited:
You do realize that the katobleps will try to kill you if you hurt it in actual mythology... They are peaceful until you anger them, in which case they breathe poison on you.

Just letting you know so you can make it more accurate to mythology.

Back
Top Bottom