tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got this error while playing with omnir's mod.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.NPC.AIReal()
at Terraria.NPC.AI()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

Where can I find fragment of dust/darkness/light/blood?
You can get them from different desert biomes (Crimson, hallowed, normal etc...). I don't remember the name, but special mobs wil spawn and they drop the fragments (They look like a moving pile of sand)

i cannot find what the golden thorns drop/are crafted from, anybody have an idea, i've been lookin in the jungle for ages now, i just really wanna make that thorn reaper

i cannot find what the golden thorns drop/are crafted from, anybody have an idea, i've been lookin in the jungle for ages now, i just really wanna make that thorn reaper
ever try giving a stinger to the guide and learning how to craft the item that summons folivine? :p

you're welcome lucina...personally I prefer marth in smash bros..but then again my favorite character is olimar anyways :p
well i personally play shulk but this avatar was cute, as to not make this too off topic, what exactly goes into the beta blade? the guide won't accept any of the hardmode swords

that shows me how to make the omniblade, thats what i'm working towards but it won't show the beta blade crafting recipe with any of the things i can think would go into it
unfortunately Ive never really used melee more than I had to..cant help you there <3

So I have a problem that's stopping me from going into hardmode, since I'm just too damn scared.
Whenever I'm on the surface, Molten Golems keep spawning everywhere. I can handle this, since I got a Molten Hamaxe which works well. But when I'm underground, no matter the biome, all of the Underworld mobs keep spawning.

Now here's where I'm worried. If I go into Hardmode with this happening, I'll likely get slaughtered by Hardmode Underworld enemies. So is there any way I can stop this?

In the meantime, OFF TO FOLIVINE!

So I have a problem that's stopping me from going into hardmode, since I'm just too damn scared.
Whenever I'm on the surface, Molten Golems keep spawning everywhere. I can handle this, since I got a Molten Hamaxe which works well. But when I'm underground, no matter the biome, all of the Underworld mobs keep spawning.

Now here's where I'm worried. If I go into Hardmode with this happening, I'll likely get slaughtered by Hardmode Underworld enemies. So is there any way I can stop this?

In the meantime, OFF TO FOLIVINE!
I had a similar problem before, but it somehow got fixed for me. When i teleported to the surface with a mirror/recall potion, it also "brought' the biome i was with me. For example, i was in a mushroom biome, but when i teleported away the mushroom biome monsters still kept spawning and the mushroom music was playing. A temporary fix was to go for a short distance away from the spawn point. Try to do the following:
-Update your mods to the latest version (If necessary)
-Reload your mods

i believe it is crafted from the vanilla hardmode broadsword, or if I have my versions wrong, its from the vanilla hardcore ore weapons

What do u consider as Vanilla Hardmode Broadsword and vanilla Hardcore Ore Weapons ._. and I proboably should update my mods. Lel.

I mean like gold, platinum, iron, lead, ect
and palladium, oricalcum, titanium, adamanantite, ect

You can craft the alpha blade from copper/tin iron/lead silver/tungsten gold/platinum
and i dont know about palladium etc. and u made a mistake saying "Vanilla HARDMODE Broadsword", because I see now u proably mean Pre-Hardmode

And lololol fast reply online people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom