Biomes & Nature Hallow Upgrades

Aldenkynan

Skeletron Prime
Honestly, the Hallow seems to be not as focused on as the Corruption or Crimson. I think it should be worked on for 1.3.4. This is what I think should be added in my opinion.

~ A Hallow related boss. I've been wanting one of those forever. I mean seriously, the Hallow has been itching for its very own boss.

~ More mobs.

~ Its own ore that you can mine underground (don't say in the comments that there is hallowed ore; that is obtained by defeating mechanical bosses).
Here is what ppowersteef said.
Hallowed ore might or might not work, but I rather see the crystal shards as their 'hallowed ore'. you just mine them in a more unique way.
By the way, check out my thread on chaos shards (not crystal as it said in the comment). I do like that idea.

~ A few more weapons obtainable from there. Maybe a pixie gun would work.

23 Ranged Damage
8% Critical Strike Chance
Fast Speed
Weak Knockback
Uses pixie dust as ammo

This weapon shoots a mini homing pixie at the nearest enemy. It has a chance (1/10) to inflict slowness. Its best prefix is unreal.

That's all. Tell me more things or what is wrong in the comments!

Last edited:
The thing is, your world doesn't start with hallow, it's supposed to be a biome that you'll encounter later in game. So underground passages simply won't work.
But I can agree that it might need a few more mobs though. but I'm fine with the amount of weapons you can have.
A boss is...well...not very necessary, a miniboss unrelated with progress would be fine though IMO.

Hallowed ore might or might not work, but I rather see the crystal shards as their 'hallowed ore'. you just mine them in a more unique way.

The hallow can't really support a boss or unique terrain, since it only appears in the beginning of hardmode and can't generate it's own terrain like the corruption or crimson can. I think some good hallowed enemies that could be added would be some water enemies or some ranged attackers for the underground version. Would the hallowed ore generate in small amounts similar to the demonite or crimtane ore? The hallow does have quite a few weapons already, even though most are crafted or dropped from the hallowed mimic, there are still more than the hardmode evil biome weapons.

*I'm not getting too specific. If you complain about it, you get specific in the comments.
If you're making a suggestion, it's best to be as specific (and concise) as possible. "I want a Hallow boss" is not a suggestion, it's a discussion topic. Tell us what kind of boss you would like. What does it look like? How is it summoned? What loot does it drop? How is the ore spawned/generated? What weapons are you suggesting to be added. And so on.

~ More mobs.
Like what sort of enemies? I mean yeah I do agree it needs more enemies but what? Do you want to add a giant mechanical unicorn that farts rainbows as a new enemy?(though the unicorn is already in the game)
~ A Hallow related boss
See this is where that Mechanical unicorn farting rainbows can come in. But seriously, again.. LIKE WHAT? What kind of boss? I mean I dont feel like there should be one imo
Its own ore
HaLlOwEd Is ItS oRe XDDDddddDDDDDd(hallowed is its ore)

Back
Top Bottom