Game Mechanics Hallowed Islands: The Harpy and Wyvern solution

Yeah thats my Bad. Journey Mode was addet 5 yeats later in 1.3.0.1 which came out on the 16.5.2020. I just didnt look at the date.

Seconded. Would help add more mystifying qualities to the sky islands too. They're populated by a biome you haven't seen up until that point, and if a hallow alternative was ever added, this would be the way to tell.
Calming potion (and pink candle in 1.3)?
Believe me, a calming potion, sunflowers, a pink candle and even the presence of npcs doesn't fully nullify spawn rates in the deadlier/more populated biomes. As the other person said, one wyvern alone is enough to cause issues. For minutes on end if you've not gotten stronger yet.

The Pearlwood Sword is now nearly as potent as the Night's Edge... Obtaining it pre-boss seems a little silly...

As far as I can see, the only problem with this idea is that Pearlwood gear has been rebalanced to fit Hardmode. If they implemented something like this, they'd need to re-nerf Pearlwood gear. But I think that everything else about this idea is an excellent idea. Support, completely.

Back
Top Bottom