PC HARDCORE Clmty DEATH ARMORLESS LARGE crimson with brutal restrictions..

Sash

Terrarian
So to be Specific,
T-Mod
CALAMITY REVENGANCE DEATH

HARDCORE one life NO REJOINING.

LARGE EXPERT CRIMSON MAP.

ARMOR HOOKS SUMMONS AND MANA BANNED.

is this a joke no im serious if you are interested let me know thanks.
19390666_430682173997618_6728877430387814236_o.jpg

some of us play the real hard stuff. sped running dosent interest me. not hard enough.

Sash is not just some random player who has 10 hours in terraria, from what i've seen, he's experienced, likes challenges and likes pushing himself to the limits and to see what terraria can offer him. I'm not saying I'm up for this, I think this would be hard but... Hating on something he thinks he can do, him and multiple people, is stupid.
also not to be that guy but...
You're********************

Sash is not just some random player who has 10 hours in terraria, from what i've seen, he's experienced, likes challenges and likes pushing himself to the limits and to see what terraria can offer him. I'm not saying I'm up for this, I think this would be hard but... Hating on something he thinks he can do, him and multiple people, is stupid.
thankyou! mad dog! you ever need help bro you let me know and ill be there. <3
you have my word.
[doublepost=1528642969,1528642721][/doublepost]
Um. Your stupid thinking you can go all the way through with no armour
thK43Q20VO.jpg

mabe if you played more than BEGINNER CORE you would be more and see what can actually be done.

and umm. your stupid for thinking I cant. ive made it past moonlord multiple times already.

Attachments

• sashquotes1.jpg
    sashquotes1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 103
Um. Your stupid thinking you can go all the way through with no armour
@Drake katchadorian, calling another member stupid is not acceptable. Our rules and culture here expect members to treat other members with mutual respect. Please take a moment to go over these again: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

Hi @volvogator, welcome to the forums. As you’re new here, you may not realize that responding to rudeness with more rudeness is also not accepted here. It doesn’t matter if they were insulting first. Please take a moment to read over our expectations: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

thankyou! mad dog! you ever need help bro you let me know and ill be there. <3
you have my word.
[doublepost=1528642969,1528642721][/doublepost]
View attachment 202295
mabe if you played more than BEGINNER CORE you would be more and see what can actually be done.

and umm. your stupid for thinking I cant. ive made it past moonlord multiple times already.
@Sash, just as it is not permitted for Drake to call you stupid, it’s not okay for you to call him stupid. Basic common courtesy is enforced for all members, and just because they did it first doesn’t make it acceptable for you to do it back.

For everyone - if you have any questions about this or wish to discuss it further, I’m happy to answer any questions. You can send me (or any other staff member) a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar. Please send a PM instead of continuing it here, so that the thread can get back on topic. Thanks.

@Drake katchadorian, calling another member stupid is not acceptable. Our rules and culture here expect members to treat other members with mutual respect. Please take a moment to go over these again: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

Hi @volvogator, welcome to the forums. As you’re new here, you may not realize that responding to rudeness with more rudeness is also not accepted here. It doesn’t matter if they were insulting first. Please take a moment to read over our expectations: Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

@Sash, just as it is not permitted for Drake to call you stupid, it’s not okay for you to call him stupid. Basic common courtesy is enforced for all members, and just because they did it first doesn’t make it acceptable for you to do it back.

For everyone - if you have any questions about this or wish to discuss it further, I’m happy to answer any questions. You can send me (or any other staff member) a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar. Please send a PM instead of continuing it here, so that the thread can get back on topic. Thanks.

yes forgive me.
I was childish.

after ten thousand hours of name calling I have become a tad short. its no excuse. but that is how it is.
I will hold my pettiness in the future.
[doublepost=1528649354,1528648944][/doublepost]

Back
Top Bottom