Map-Adventure Hardmode Crash!

Welcome to Hardmode Crash!

Download Link http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/hardmode-crash/

In this map, you take a brand new character through a Terraria adventure... in Hardmode. Don't worry, though; I don't expect you to fend of Pixies and Wraiths with only copper tools. There are a few things different about this map compared to a typical Hardmode world.

• You start out with 9 NPCs.
  • You've packed the essentials. You may only have 100 health, but with a Cobalt Pickaxe, Magic Mirror, and some decent starter weapons, you have a prayer of a chance.
  • Chest "loot" has been upgraded. Many, many chests have an extra surprise or two in them.
  • Crimson and corruption on one map, along with all five locked biome chests.
  • Easter eggs galore. This map is mostly your typical Hardmode world... because it's meant to be. That said, I couldn't resist putting in a ton of Easter eggs. The surface ones are easy to find, but the underground ones are a bit more tricky.
The Trailer for the Map

pdHvucM.jpg

J4Wu4Vq.jpg

jtskH3W.jpg

The rules are pretty simple.
  1. Make a new character
  2. Toss your copper tools
  3. Play the game

This map is designed for solo play, but easily works with multiple people. It'll just be slower going at the start. The only thing I don't recommend you do is look at the map in tEdit, as doing so will take a lot of the challenge out of the map.

This map has gone through a few rounds of testing, but with it being a large world, there may still be some things that were missed. If you find something odd, please let me know, and I'll update the map accordingly.

Enjoy!

-Preferred Selection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom