NPCs & Enemies Hardmode zombie

Would you like more zombies?

• Yes my blade is thirsty for their blood...

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No I prefer the game to be less rotten

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Arpiter

Terrarian
We all know how useless zombies are when it comes to hardmode (Yes I know they only appear in early hardmode or when there is a forest biome) So why not add a tougher version of him/her to the game like maybe

Bulky Zombie
Damage: 55
ability:very resistant to knockback and has alot of health
speed:slowish
Looks: He is 2 and a half blocks wide
and is 2 and a half blocks tall
Has some flesh falling off
Will have some moss growing on him the color of the moss is depending on which biome he is in
blue=hallow
red=crismon
purple=corruption
green:forest
spawns:night in one of the biomes and caves
drops: Meat shield,bitten brain,zombie banner,and seeds (depending on which biome he is in)

Meat shield
Accessory
gives 5 defence
reduced knockback
10% drop
"Ew"

Bitten brain
Consumable
Summons a mini zombie with a torch in his head (the torch can be blue,red,white,yellow,purple,and green)
the light is 50% as powerful as a normal torch
5% drop
"He wants your mind"

Zombie banner
same drop rate

seeds
types:Crismon,Hallow,and Grass
20% drop

Specialized zombie
A zombie that spawns in with a random bow (doesn't effect damage) and fires random arrows (Do effect damage)
shooting speed:slow
ability:can use bows
damage:30 (range)
35 (melee)
speed:normal
spawns:Caves
Looks:A smaller zombie carrying a bow from pre hardmode with some arrows in his legs (I used to be alive like you until.......BRAINS!!!)
list of bows:demon bow or tendon bow (depending what your world has),Molten fury,golden,and copper
List of arrows: wooden,fire,jester,and hellfire
drops:
The bow he is using
10% drop
one of the 4 types of arrows (0-12)
wooden arrows
100% drop
fire arrows
60% drop
jester arrows
50% drop
Hellfire
45% drop

Skittery zombie
damage:30
spawns:Underground
Looks:A zombie that is walking on all fours with skeleton hands and feet and a upside down head
speed:fast while on ground
normal while on walls
ability:walks on walls and climbs up blocks
drops:
Zombie claws
5% drop
double zombie arms
10%

Skeleton arm
accessory
lets you walk on the sides of blocks
how to use:jump at a block wall with atleast 6 blocks to stick on use the up arrow to go up and down arrow to go down to unstick press the jump button (cannot climb upside down unlike the skittery zombie)

Double zombie arms (I know sounds stupid)
grapple
goes 24 tiles
lets you grapple to two things at once
Looks:A pointy skeleton hand used as the hook with flesh and bone used as the chain

Nonono, I mean that the Possessed Armor fills the Zombie's niche (role). And that role is the stupid, predictable Fighter AI that comes out at night.
I do know it takes its role but their are no other zombies past that point besides the zombie elves its just a massive gap
(Sorry I just love zambies that was why I made this)

That's mainly because zombies get kind of pointless, cliche, and take up room that could be better used for other, more unique and interesting enemies.
Thats why I made this list
The skeleton gets other uses but not the zombie I guess they arn't 2spooky4everyone

You ever seen a spore zombie? Those things are the bulkiest pre-hardmode things I've ever seen that isn't a boss next to the ladybugs. They fit the role just fine. Same with possessed armors. Point is, we don't need a new zombie.

Bitten brain is a good concept, would that stack with other light sources or just be like a fairy bell or Wisp?

The Specialized Zombie´s concept is actually rather good, as there are no other enemies that randomly spawn with different attacks.
The rest, not so much (And the Meat Shield alone needs a rename because that pun is so awful that it could be added as a REALLY powerful weapon).

Back
Top Bottom