Portfolio/Multi-Topic Haunted Battalion [Event]

There is one problem here.. it sounds more exciting than the Pumpkin Moon! Which isn't so much a problem with this idea but with the Pumpkin Moon's many "zombie but with a lot of health" enemies. Frost Legion could be better too, but yeah.. I like this idea, could give the NPC more items though. If he only has two items, they could as well have just been made item drops instead.

There is one problem here.. it sounds more exciting than the Pumpkin Moon! Which isn't so much a problem with this idea but with the Pumpkin Moon's many "zombie but with a lot of health" enemies. Frost Legion could be better too, but yeah.. I like this idea, could give the NPC more items though. If he only has two items, they could as well have just been made item drops instead.
He has three.
And to be honest, Santa Claus practically gave away two things. Santa suit and Christmas lights. The fact that they were coloured Christmas lights and the Santa suit being a three piece set changes nothing, so uh, yeah.

He has three.
And to be honest, Santa Claus practically gave away two things. Santa suit and Christmas lights. The fact that they were coloured Christmas lights and the Santa suit being a three piece set changes nothing, so uh, yeah.
He also sells a whole lot of christmas tree decorations and the trees themselves. He might just be the NPC who sells the most things now.

If you don't count the different colors and count the suit as one, that's about 8 items, I think.

This is nice, I like it.
I think it needs more work though, add more monsters.. more phases.. tell us exactly how it would take place.

This is nice, I like it.
I think it needs more work though, add more monsters.. more phases.. tell us exactly how it would take place.
It takes place in the same way as the Frost Legion pretty much. I should probably put how rare some mobs are.

He also sells a whole lot of christmas tree decorations and the trees themselves. He might just be the NPC who sells the most things now.

If you don't count the different colors and count the suit as one, that's about 8 items, I think.
But tbh, I'm thinking before the pumpkin moon. This is a prequel event so the items should be lesser really. That's how claus worked until the frost moon hit Terraria.

But tbh, I'm thinking before the pumpkin moon. This is a prequel event so the items should be lesser really. That's how claus worked until the frost moon hit Terraria.
This doesn't feel like a response to my post..? It doesn't change the fact that Santa has more items. There's nothing wrong with more items if they're fun items.

I added some more information the the enemies such as rarity and how the Ethereal Abomination move around.

Glad you like it! Any criticism?
well I had a teensy, weensy,tiny little problem that didn't bother me much, so I wasn't gonna mention it, but since you asked i think there should be a couple more bosses in this event since the pumpkin moon has two, and frost moon has three, but maybe this is like the frost legion and doesn't really have a boss.(although this sounds WAY more fun than the frost legion)
Other that that this is a really good idea.

well I had a teensy, weensy,tiny little problem that didn't bother me much, so I wasn't gonna mention it, but since you asked i think there should be a couple more bosses in this event since the pumpkin moon has two, and frost moon has three, but maybe this is like the frost legion and doesn't really have a boss.(although this sounds WAY more fun than the frost legion)
Other that that this is a really good idea.
Well the frost legion is pretty much an extremely diluted frost moon. So that's what we were going for with the pumpkin moon. Although one person said its BETTER XD

Back
Top Bottom