Items Having more then one pet out

Do you want to have more pets following you?

• Yes I wanna bring all the bunnies!

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • This is a stupid idea...

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I have too many pets after me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arpiter

Terrarian
Imagine having 4 different pets out at the same time kinda like minions only they don't do anything so how about a item that increases the number of pets you have

Scratching Post
lets you have 3 more animals out
sold by dryad in hardmode for 15 gold coins
"Awwww"
Accessory

The animals will be like minions like I said earlier but they don't help you can have 4 different kinds of them at the same time like maybe a Bunny,Baby skeletron,Eater of souls,and a dinosaur or you could just run around with 4 Baby skeletrons following you or maybe 4 bunnies after you!
"ITS SO FLUFFY!"

If you try to surpass the cap it will replace your first spawned pet just like how minions spawn

"But why would anyone equip this when they could replace it to be more powerful"
Well thats the same reason you could use for other accessory's and my reply is.....FOR FUN!!!

why limit this to a precious accessory slot?

1.I didn't want to make this have its own slot
2.How else would this be effective
3.Why use a ruler,GPS,Portable cement mixer,brick layer,or any musicbox when you could have a good accessory?

I wanted to make this like one of those items for fun or maybe show off multiple pets in multiplayer its not really for combat just one of those items you could have until you do a boss fight or a moon

1.I didn't want to make this have its own slot
2.How else would this be effective
3.Why use a ruler,GPS,Portable cement mixer,brick layer,or any musicbox when you could have a good accessory?

I wanted to make this like one of those items for fun or maybe show off multiple pets in multiplayer its not really for combat just one of those items you could have until you do a boss fight or a moon
because those actually serve a use, and/or can be placed.

how about, you are just allowed to have as many pets out as you want? of course you are limited to one of each though.

I believe the accessory is good enough. Infinite pets would be insanely lagging. I think that using it as an accessory is wonderful.
Hmmmm. Hey, what if it worked in the vanity slot? Pets are vanity after all.

because those actually serve a use, and/or can be placed.

how about, you are just allowed to have as many pets out as you want? of course you are limited to one of each though.

This also serves a use also like Thebeatbat1139 said it would lag alot a total of a astounding 37 pets but no one said you had to wear it or use it during a boss fight or a moon event like I said earlier it is one of those things that you can have
[DOUBLEPOST=1429907331,1429907242][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe the accessory is good enough. Infinite pets would be insanely lagging. I think that using it as an accessory is wonderful.
Hmmmm. Hey, what if it worked in the vanity slot? Pets are vanity after all.
It would quite nice to have it as vanity but I am sure it would take alot of coding to have it be the only vanity to do something

This also serves a use also like Thebeatbat1139 said it would lag alot a total of a astounding 37 pets but no one said you had to wear it or use it during a boss fight or a moon event like I said earlier it is one of those things that you can have
[DOUBLEPOST=1429907331,1429907242][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would quite nice to have it as vanity but I am sure it would take alot of coding to have it be the only vanity to do something
again though, this doesn't need to be, or should be an accessory. My point was, this should just be a natural thing that the player already has.

again though, this doesn't need to be, or should be an accessory. My point was, this should just be a natural thing that the player already has.
Well sorry!
I didn't know you wanted that to be a natural ability since well you didn't state it I thought you were talking about this item allowing all of them but Like I say over and over and over
You don't need to use it if you don't want too or wear it during something important
I don't see how this would work without it being a accessory since it can't be a consumable it would have to bring in a pet meter or something to let you know you can have more then one pet out

Well sorry!
I didn't know you wanted that to be a natural ability since well you didn't state it I thought you were talking about this item allowing all of them but Like I say over and over and over
You don't need to use it if you don't want too or wear it during something important
I don't see how this would work without it being a accessory since it can't be a consumable it would have to bring in a pet meter or something to let you know you can have more then one pet out
simple. like minions, have a set pet cap.

if there is a minion cap, then there can be a pet cap. and it can default to any number you want. Then that just asks "why even include the need to change accessories around just so you can have more pets out?" you aren't justifying why this needs to be an accessory by giving me a "duct tape solution" to this issue. When in reality it doesn't need to be an issue at all, you just insist on keeping it an issue.

simple. like minions, have a set pet cap.

if there is a minion cap, then there can be a pet cap. and it can default to any number you want. Then that just asks "why even include the need to change accessories around just so you can have more pets out?" you aren't justifying why this needs to be an accessory by giving me a "duct tape solution" to this issue. When in reality it doesn't need to be an issue at all, you just insist on keeping it an issue.
So basically this goes with minion armor and you could have just said that instead of saying this is useless and why anyone would wear this since it wastes accessory space when there are other items that do that too like some of the items I mentioned

maybe it could be like the demon heart or something, where you just need to use it once and it permanently works, unless you go into a different world or something

Back
Top Bottom