Terraria: Otherworld Heading Back to Otherworld: Our Hero Gets a Facelift

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna hafta sprite me one after i get home. in the car with my parrot and dad cursing up a storm. i think the parrot is doin the most cursin

I just noticed the 'Alpha Screenshot' text at the bottom. I guess that means that they're no longer pre-alpha.

Everything is looking great so far! That bunny looks cute! And that bird, what kind of bird is that? In terms of size, it looks pretty large.

July 10, 2015: Heading Back to Otherworld: Our Hero Gets a Facelift

Good afternoon Terrarians!

We took a couple of weeks away from Terraria: Otherworld to let that "other Terraria game" have the spotlight all to itself during the 1.3 launch - and then take a bit of time to celebrate ourselves. We are back this week on the Otherworld spoiler train with a pretty substantial change...

Introducing our completely rebuilt main character models! With these new models in place - and more customization options - you can get yourself "into the game" like never before. So, what do you think? What will your Terraria: Otherworld character look like? Let us know!

kdcROYP.png

Terraria: Otherworld Spoiler Compendium
kdcROYP.png

those look like the moon lords bones in the background... i wonder.............

Man, those trees look really good.
Also, what's that blue thing in the bottom right? Cave fungus? It kinda looks like it has lil eyes...

So when is it expected that we can play this game? or maybe get Early Access?

I would really love to get my hands into another Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom