Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

Ermmmm... Guys, I know you're doing a good job and all, but... You guys are putting the Wikia link when it's already been posted a few times here! And we found out it was a heart shrine about 18 posts ago. xD

Last edited:
Ermmmm... Guys, I know you're doing a good job abd all but... You guys are putting the Wikia link when it's already been posted a few times here! And we found out it was a heart shrine about 18 posts ago. xD
About that, chances are people will still believe that this is an elaborate hoax judging from earlier posts, but I'm guessing that if we haven't convinced them otherwise at this point, they wont be convinced anyway (or I'm an idiot and the thing about saying this was a hoax was a joke/troll).

About that, chances are people will still believe that this is an elaborate hoax judging from earlier posts, but I'm guessing that if we haven't convinced them otherwise at this point, they wont be convinced anyway (or I'm an idiot and the thing about saying this was a hoax was a joke/troll).

Oh, I get it. :D

This is definitely real. I've found a LOT of "heart shrines" in the many worlds I've made. It seems that they only spawn in snow biomes, though.

I believe this has actually been a thing for a while. I have found quite a few in past versions, I also believe they are called Heart Shrines if I'm not mistaken?

weird I made this account just to post this.

So, I was playing Terraria. A new update showed up (1.2.1) so I updated it, and went back to the game. A few moments later I thought, "Hmmm, why not create a new world?" So I created a new world in a hunt for functional statues. (I named the world "Statues" if it's important to know.) I went in the world, ran to the right and I was running through the corruption biome. At the end of the corruption there was a snow biome. And right at the beginning of the snow biome, there was a big dug-out heart. Inside the heart were two life crystals on the sides and in the center there was a chest. Inside the chest was a heart statue, over 90 heart arrows, a heart lantern, copper coins and silver coins.

Can anyone tell me how this happened? Am I the first to find this out? Is this just a glitch, bug or an intentional secret by the developers?

Thanks.View attachment 73415 View attachment 73416 View attachment 73417
Yay, Im not the only one who found this in my world, I just posted a thread myself about seeing that structure unfortunately my didnt contain heart arrows, my was heart statue, lantern, and coins :p and mine was in the hice biome chest, it was flat out weird XD

if ever this thread is still alive, THIS IS DEFINITELY AN EASTER EGG! I have found one generating naturally and with the new 1.2.4 mobile update, the chest has changed to a Frozen Chest

image.png
Nah, I've found it twice. It's a mobile Easter egg.

Back
Top Bottom