Resolved [Mobile] Heart-shaped hole on the ground. Easter egg?

MrFlippy

Terrarian
I made this account just to post this.

So, I was playing Terraria. A new update showed up (1.2.1) so I updated it, and went back to the game. A few moments later I thought, "Hmmm, why not create a new world?" So I created a new world in a hunt for functional statues. (I named the world "Statues" if it's important to know.) I went in the world, ran to the right and I was running through the corruption biome. At the end of the corruption there was a snow biome. And right at the beginning of the snow biome, there was a big dug-out heart. Inside the heart were two life crystals on the sides and in the center there was a chest. Inside the chest was a heart statue, over 90 heart arrows, a heart lantern, copper coins and silver coins.

Can anyone tell me how this happened? Am I the first to find this out? Is this just a glitch, bug or an intentional secret by the developers?

Thanks.
IMG_7029.PNG
IMG_7030.PNG
IMG_7028.PNG

Last edited:
To everyone saying that it is fake, hopefully this will help a bit. But a friend did some research and found a video called "Heart temple" by "My love life". It shows the exact same heart in the snow biome. It's okay, I didn't want anyone to believe me (Even though it is real.) I only wanted to get an answer to why and how it happened. Soon enough, more users will find this. And if they do, I just wanted to say this... FIRST! :p

Anyway, thanks, guys!
IMG_7048.JPG

1. There's ice/snow blocks on the ground, possibly having a full inventory and not being able to pick them up after digging the hole.
That is no proof against it though, considering they're only under the hole that he dug to get into the heart.
If this was in the game, people from PC would've reported seeing it multiple times. It is not an easter egg (90% sure), unfortunately, just player-made.
Once again an invalid statement. The mobile has known things that the PC version does not have (like enemies, items and a boss), so that people from the PC version would have reported it is not a good argument.

In all seriousness none of your arguments were any direct proof against it. Not that I know of a heart structure being a real thing, but judging from the Mobile-unique things that I know of, they could very well have implemented a such a "heart biome".

My friend and I have been researching for hours and found a few more players with this structure. I'm starting to think it's a mobile exclusive thing generated on world creation. Anyway, here you are. I'm new to this and I hope it's not against the rules to post this many images in one post. :p
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

honestly I can see how some of theses can be the same world Just destroyed some blocks I just can't trust these kinds of things right now. I'm still in a Five-Nights-at-Freddy's-overly-cautious-about-Easter-eggs kinda feeling for whatever reason.

honestly I can see how some of theses can be the same world Just destroyed some blocks I just can't trust these kinds of things right now. I'm still in a Five-Nights-at-Freddy's-overly-cautious-about-Easter-eggs kinda feeling for whatever reason.

I understand that. But if you ever see something like this, remember me! xD

Heart Crystals can't be placed without world editors like TEdit, and there aren't any of those on mobile as far as I know. Judging by that and the screenshots provided (although I fully acknowledge that they could be fake), this is probably just some more stupid :red: 505 Games put in because they could.

I believe it's on purpose. I found one a few days ago with basically everything being identical to your discovery, I thought it was a glitch though because in the same world I found demon torches placed in the cave under the giant tree.

Yeah, I can see this is fake.
Nice heart though.

*sees before comments*
Oh, really? Come on!!! But what's with those snow and ice blocks on the ground?

Oh my god.....
Before you say things like "fake" and all tha crap, why not go and try to find the thingy yourself.
I have found numerous ones in snow biomes after the update (or after i saw this thread).
If you dont even have a mobile terraria game, it is really best for you not to comment here...

Back
Top Bottom