1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

PC Hello Fellow Terrarians

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slahe, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Slahe

Slahe Terrarian

Hello everyone, I go by the ingame name of Slahe. I have been playing Terraria since the early days of the game. Although I can't remember how or when I got into it, I do remember how much fun I had. With every update came a new experience that I was always ready to have. My favorite version is PC because I have so many fond memories of it. My username originally came from a spelling mistake well I was little, it was my first username, and it's the only name I go by ingame now. I hope to continue to have fun and meet new people.

2. Defure

Defure Golem

Welcome to the forums Slahe.
    Nice to know where your name comes from.
    Mine is from a character. (the one in my profile pic)
    Would you like a dragon?

Slahe likes this.
  3. Defure

Defure Golem

I should probably specify that these should always be responded to with a clear yes or no answer, shouldn't I?

4. Slahe

Slahe Terrarian

Uh, yes? Not sure what's going on, but thanks for the warm welcome.

5. Defure

Defure Golem

The last thing in the message is me asking if you'd like a dragon, so do you?

6. Slahe

Slahe Terrarian

Sure, I'd like a dragon. Sorry about not understanding.

7. Defure

Defure Golem

Here
    [​IMG]

8. Slahe

Slahe Terrarian

This is really cool.

9. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hello and welcome to the forums, Slahe! Nice to meet you!

10. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Slahe, welcome to the forums. :)