PC Hello From SG!

mimichikeen

Terrarian
Hello to all Terrarians from Singapore :D In SEA, we don't really see many people playing games like these here, so I'd thought I'd introduce myself here.

I go by Mimichikeen (a typo of chicken done on purpose as part of private joke), You can call me Mimi for short. My country's timezone is GMT +8! I used to play Terraria in my own world when I was very young, and I recently started playing again on PC with a fee of my online gaming friends.

My friends and I have cleared plantera before, but as we were too fustrated with clearing the corruption that crept past our barrier somehow, so we started over on a new server. Currently making a huge (in my own view) castle with a treehouse and bubble dome. After we build our necessary barriers and farms, we're gonna rush through the bosses till Plantera and beyond haha. Wish us luck!

Hope to be able to make friends^_^

-personal goals:

>Get Meowmere
>Get Unlucky Yarn
>Corruption and Crimson begone in barrier!

Hello to all Terrarians from Singapore :D In SEA, we don't really see many people playing games like these here, so I'd thought I'd introduce myself here.

I go by Mimichikeen (a typo of chicken done on purpose as part of private joke), You can call me Mimi for short. My country's timezone is GMT +8! I used to play Terraria in my own world when I was very young, and I recently started playing again on PC with a fee of my online gaming friends.

My friends and I have cleared plantera before, but as we were too fustrated with clearing the corruption that crept past our barrier somehow, so we started over on a new server. Currently making a huge (in my own view) castle with a treehouse and bubble dome. After we build our necessary barriers and farms, we're gonna rush through the bosses till Plantera and beyond haha. Wish us luck!

Hope to be able to make friends^_^

-personal goals:

>Get Meowmere
>Get Unlucky Yarn
>Corruption and Crimson begone in barrier!
Hi Mimi, welcome to the forums, glad to have you join us.

Those are good goals, if you ever need any advice/help, let me know! :D I've been around the block a few times~ ^-^

Those are good goals, if you ever need any advice/help, let me know! :D I've been around the block a few times~ ^-^
Sorry for the late reply!

For some of my goals, thanks to my friends who had been playing terraria, they helped me to complete the goals :D

Still having issues with corruption/crimson slipping past our barriers :(

Focusing on making a pretty house now!

Im happy to hear that my goals are goodd :D

No worries! :3 A good way (that I've found) to get around corruption/crimson spreading is to make a 3-5 layer barrier of temple blocks around a perimeter that is "your base."- including underground. Anything that's contaminated you might need to save up for the cleantaminator for. Along with sunflowers/poppys to grant a small buffer on the outskirts.

oh i see! what my friend did was mainly rage quit and start getting rid of all the blocks underneath our base area X"D "this could be our underground farm" he said.

oh i see! what my friend did was mainly rage quit and start getting rid of all the blocks underneath our base area X"D "this could be our underground farm" he said.

Haha, that can be a good strategy too~ I usually hallow out a large space and put my base "floating" above the ground on a box to avoid wraiths since they have to have more than their height amount of blocks to move. So I usually hollow out a 5 high structure along the bottom of my base and above the ground so my NPC's are safe when I'm lazy and don't want to build something elaborate.

I usually hallow out a good square block from either side of my base in the same way I suggested to get the temple blocks. I like to not have to cleantaminator stuff when I don't have to and enjoy the world growing as it is. Is the farm for fishing/grasses and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom