• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hello. I'm a human. I think.

Bluegreen

Skeletron Prime
Greetings, anyone who may or may not be reading this thread.
I'm a person. Who exists. Probably. May not by the time anyone reads this. Anyway, enough with the random words coming from my brain, and onto a brief description of who I am.
My real name I was given as a wee babby is [REDACTED], I'm 17 years old, I think I'm [REDACTED], but not too sure, here, lemme check... -looks in pants- Yep, that's [REDACTED].
I reside in [REDACTED] and am from the same place.
I'm a very sarcastic person, so sometimes I even forget I'm using it, apologies if you can't understand it when I type it on a forum.
Most of the time I'm having to use a mobile while using this site, which means I will make typos/autocorrect fails quite commonly.
I play a lot of games. And by that I mean every genre, every developer, etc, etc.
I love indie games, namely Terraria and Binding of Isaac.
My total playtime for Terraria, (my PC time, console, and mobile combined) is 1762 hours. So, I'd say I'm somewhat of a veteran when it comes to Terraria.
For Binding of Isaac, that would be 267 hours. (only started playing it kind of recently, but already it's in my top 5 games.

Last edited:

Genderless_Neko

Terrarian
Infamous <3 <3 <3
Also greetings Conduit! Thank god you weren't another disgusting human peasant. Welcome to the Forums and normally I'd say welcome to Terraria but you've already played a butt load of that XD

Sumenora

Plantera
Why look at that..<3...Humans and Fluffy People communicating without the use of Fire or Explosives...such a warming moment makes fluff out in excitement and joy. <3

Top Bottom