PC Help setting up an Eternia Crystal Stand Arena

Pixus

Official Terrarian
So I just downloaded the new 1.3.4 update, and so far, it's pretty great! I'm pretty thrilled about the new World Seed system (Even if it is for worlds created in 1.3.4 and above, but I understand why that's a limitation) and other stuff, although one problem is that I'm trying to set up an Eternia Crystal Stand "Arena," and it seems that the game doesn't want me to do so. Since I couldn't find any big flat land to put the stand in, I had to use platforms to put it up on there, although not even that worked as the game keeps saying that the Eternia Crystal refuses to be put there. I've got a screenshot for those who want to see it:
capture_2016_11_16_22_18_39_by_cheeyev-daorv2q.png

Despite the platforms being flat and having at least 80 empty spaces on the sides of them, the Eternia Crystal still refuses to be put in. Is this a bug, or am I not making it properly? I'm just really confused about it, as I couldn't find a proper tutorial on how to make one. Could anybody help me with this?

Last edited:
From what I've played so far, the Crystal Stand can't be used on Platforms. I've tried to place it on several of my boss arenas which are full of long platforms, and it won't let you. It has to be solid blocks to place it on.

Back
Top Bottom