• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Help!!

I’ve sent a bug report to pipeworks but basically I was wondering how to fix this glitch. So I spent a while on this ps4 world and now for some reason if I go to far left or right it crashes! Please help if you know a way to fix this.

Unit One

Staff member
I’ve sent a bug report to pipeworks but basically I was wondering how to fix this glitch. So I spent a while on this ps4 world and now for some reason if I go to far left or right it crashes! Please help if you know a way to fix this.
Hi there @Idk what do put as name, welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear of this issue. :)

I'm glad that you have already sent in a bug report to Pipeworks, the console developers. For others that are stopping by and reading, this is where you can send bug reports directly to the console devs: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You can also send them a copy of your world file so that they can see firsthand the issue. Instructions for that are here:

Sorry I don't have any workarounds for you to try. Pipeworks is going to be the best in being able to offer any suggestions on something technical like this.

Top Bottom