Mobile Helpppp...

beamjinn32704

Terrarian
Hi,

I use a Kindle Fire from Amazon to play Terraria. A couple months ago, (I am only saying this now because i just discovered this forum.) i got a message on my "player" selection choice(that happens everytime i open it up) saying that one of my players(named beamjinn32704(which is my main character with most of the best stuff in the game)) was made with a newer version of Terraria then the one i have(my version is 2.8). I was going to wait untill the new update came out, and to see if that works, but it is taking a very long time(which is okay, do your work Terraria creators) and i was wondering if any of you guys can help me.

beamjinn32704
Any help is welcome!

Hi,

I use a Kindle Fire from Amazon to play Terraria. A couple months ago, (I am only saying this now because i just discovered this forum.) i got a message on my "player" selection choice(that happens everytime i open it up) saying that one of my players(named beamjinn32704(which is my main character with most of the best stuff in the game)) was made with a newer version of Terraria then the one i have(my version is 2.8). I was going to wait untill the new update came out, and to see if that works, but it is taking a very long time(which is okay, do your work Terraria creators) and i was wondering if any of you guys can help me.

beamjinn32704
Any help is welcome!
Hi @beamjinn32704, welcome to the forums. I've never gotten that particular error message, but I have seen others that get it. It can happen if you make a character in a newer version, then try to open that character in an older version (maybe from a different device that hasn't updated the game).

However, I've seen many reports where players only have one device, one day the character works, the next day it thinks it from a newer version, even though no newer version exists. So I don't know why the error occurs. And from what I've seen there's no recovering the lost character.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the character before it was glitched, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Back
Top Bottom