HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm Henry and I have been playing since skeletron was the ish and have several hundred hours on terraria. Every update I make a new character and play the whole game through, please keep making videos you are my favorite youtuber and Your videos are awesome,

Hi Hero! Glad to hear that there will be a ton more terraria content coming from you. I love your videos. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten pixel piracy. Keep up the good work!

Lack of Content
:redmunch::redspin::red::red2::red::redspin::redmunch::red::red2::red2::redmunch::red2::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:purchase and theniclose... OH WAIT TAT STAR_ this is hero(aka one of my favorite
idg.jpg
idg.jpg YT around)):dryadnaughty::dryadnaughty::dryadrolleyes::dryadrolleyes::dryadrolleyes::dryadtongue::indifferent::D;(;(:(:(:confused::p:p:eek::passionate::passionate:o_Oo_Oo_O:naughty::naughty::redmunch::redspin::red::red2::dryadhappy::dryadindifferent::dryadsmile::dryadgrin::dryadwink::dryadcry::dryadsad::dryadmad::dryadconfused::dryadcool::dryadtongue::dryadeek::dryadpassionate::dryadrolleyes::dryadwhat::dryadnaughty::joy::indifferent::):happy::D;);(:(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::passionate::rolleyes:o_O:naughty::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:idg.jpg
idg.jpg
idg.jpg
idg.jpg
idg.jpg
idg.jpg
idg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom