HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am HERO a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

Feel free to ask me any questions related to terraria, my channel, or just say hi.

20 thread likes, 400 comments, in under an hour. Damn you guys are all over this. Welcome to the new forums.

Edit: Well this blew up... 184 likes, 2300 comments, 30,000 views. I have responded to about 800 comments but I really wanted to respond to everyone. I am going to work on that tonight and see if I can get it done. Thank you all so much for supporting the new forums. My fanbase is the best.

A few things I would like to add. Please look in your preferences and change your themes. There are a ton of cool themes. Pick one you like. Please also go take a look at other threads. There are a ton of great content creators on here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
I have been skydiving.
I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though.

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

You can also follow me on here.

The contest I was running has ended and I am not choosing winners.
Hey hero . thanks for all of your help!

HERO I love your vids they are so helpful an your huge boss fight videos are amazing! For your next lets play, do a BIG mod like divine RPG or something huge. Good luck with the new terraria video editing program. Also I would like to enter for the 50$ steam game give away. Thank you for reading this comment!

Hi HERO! I've been watching you for a long time!
By the way, what's your favorite theme? My favorite is Underground ^^

Um... Hi... *Sigh*
Your icon is pretty cool.

Hi HERO just wanted to say hi and that I watch your videos.
Thanks, hi!
Hi hero can you tell me the fastest way to get spectral armor
Ehhhh, not sure really. I am not the best farming guy.
I just killed the golem, what should I do next? :) (I love your videos! ^^)
Build a really cool fortress out of temple blocks.
If I were a woman, I would ask you to make my babies.
Can we still try?
I wonder if this has the most posts
No, the post about the spoiler has more I am sure.
Hi I am one of your fans piz play terraria. with me I saw your video plz chose me to give me a game.
Already choose winners SORRY!
Hello HERO :)
Hey hey Wolfix!
Moons frost and pumpkin
Hi Heed.
Hero, dude you are literally my favorite you tuber ever...
Thanks my friend. You are nice!
hi im enter the contest for the $50 (ps i am greedy( :)
Sorry! It is over!
Always remember: life doesn't continue, it always starts over.
Nope! You only get one life buddy!
Hey ShadowWarrior!
Hi HERO! just came to say....well hi!
Keep being Awesome Hero?:naughty:
Sure I will try!
:indifferent::indifferent:HERO hi I love to watch your videos. When I first started playing for xbox I was a noob. I would look up eye of chifulu u would help me figure out ways to kill him. Thank you.
That's awesome! I am glad I could help!
Hey Hero, i'm a huge fan of yours :D
That's awesome, thanks for the support.
1.3 ftw!... i can't wait if i miss the 1.3 update I will die!
I am so excited too.
Hi hero. I love yur terraria vids and tuts and i hope that in the upcoming patch they will buff the magic class again so that its more viable coz to mr magic is one of the coolest things about terraria esspecialy visibly
IKR, magic was always my favorite. When everyone loved the megashark I loved the crystal storm.
Hello there Hero, it's been a while.... but we've never made contact before, That is all.
Well we have now!
hi there Hero ... your vids helped me so much in terraria :)
I'm glad to help my friend!
Personally I have found the nights edged to be quite useful at removing the hungry you need a different weapon to kill the wall but its my go to anti hungry for a melee speced charecter
Pretty good weapon in general.
hey hero :) i watch your vids there are very helping, thanks a lot man :)
I'm glad to help my friend.
Hero man, you gotta start making more videos!! You only upload like once per month. Also, this may be a little douche-baggy, but i have a youtube channel also and itd be really cool if you could do a duel commentary with me or check my channel out, my youtube name is bobthebillable, Im gonna be doing more terraria once the new update comes out.
I will! We are working on a video thing to help with this right now!
Peace HERO,
Keep up your good work with the videos i really like them hopefully Yrimir will return soon so the Terraria scene is complet again.
Yea I hope he is allright. His spine thing is scary. I hope he has a safe recovery.
Hi Terrarians its nice day for fresh start...
Awww yea!
Hey Hey!
hey hero i have watched you for a while now and just simply wanted to say hi
Hi back!
Hey HERO thanks for all the help with your vid:) Your awesome!
NP my friend!
Sup budday!
Hi Hero Love your Terraria videos Have an awesome day bye :D
Thanks, it has been a good day. Cheers.
Hi Hero :D
Your best :)
Thanks!
I have watched your vids all the way from when i did not how to break Wood block to Being a pro and completed the game several times. Thanks for making all the vids it really helps alot.
I started to play for a year ago when My friends told me aboute a cool and awesome game... "Terraria"
I'm glad to help you out!

Hey, man been playing terraria fro a while your guides were really helpful! Love the vids keep up the great work!
Thanks my friend. Will do!
Hi, Hero ! Big fan !
You've taught me a lot about Terraria ! I've played for over 400 hours, still learning some stuff.
Keep up the great work !
Thanks, glad I could help my friend!
Hello HERO :3 I am a HUGGEEE fan of yours. I have been watching you since around 200k subs and I love your terraria videos. They helped me and my friends so much we watched them, but when you stopped I NEEDED more. One day you stopped posting and I got really sad. Me and my friends would check your YouTube everyday just looking for a video, but sadly it never came. When 1.2 came out I KNEW you would be back, but my friends called me a liar. When you came back I started watching you and I felt happy again. Your videos inspired me to make a YouTube channel about terraria, but I knew I would never be as good as you "The Terraria Expert" I hope you continue your YouTube videos so I can watch them like there is no tomorrow:naughty: Thenk you for everything you have done for me and all of your fans! <3
Thanks for such a thoughtful response! You are awesome and you have made me happy today my friend. Have a great day!
Hi Hero, really like your videos, they are really useful and made me play terraria even more, keep up the good work.
I am glad to have helped you! See ya later my friend!
Thank you for telling us about this new site!! You showing one of the spoilers makes me excited for 1.3
NP, I am glad I could help!
Hello I am Nisovin I am crazy about terraria and I am very op XD
Yes you are indeed OP!
Hello Hero! this is the first time i have talked to a youtuber and i am watching one of your vids right now ;)
That is pretty awesome but any time you comment on my video I read them. I read all my comments.
I remeber watching your old videos when I was looking for hardmode stuff.
That's fun, check out one of the mech boss fights.
everything is cool when you are apart of the team
Everything is awesome!
ho hero im a big fan and just wanted to say hi and also please post more videos
Okay I will!
Hey I'm Henry and I have been playing since skeletron was the ish and have several hundred hours on terraria. Every update I make a new character and play the whole game through, please keep making videos you are my favorite youtuber and Your videos are awesome,
Thanks my friend! I will make more videos for you!
I'm looking forward to getting really involved in the Terraria community thanks to you :D
That is great! This place needs more support!
Hey hero, big fan just checking out this, thanks for giving me the link some of the stuff on here is really helpful
That's great. I am glad you are liking the new site!
HIHI!
ME LIKEY DAS SPOILERS BRO
Awww yea.
Sup Hi my kid loves your videos :joy:
This is the coolest comment today! Thanks. Tell your kids I said they are the best.
Hi Hero! Glad to hear that there will be a ton more terraria content coming from you. I love your videos. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten pixel piracy. Keep up the good work!
I'm glad you bought PP. I promoted it a bit much but I am glad it was successful!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf.

Hey friend!
Yo, sup.
Well barely registered on this site, but hello :3
Well thanks for stopping by.
Hi Hero good that you're helping this site grow

PS. Love you videos
I hope I am. I think more than 2000 people came over. I am so glad! Thanks for the support!
Heyyy its HERO!!
Hey it's Badkalkkuna!
Hi Hero I love terraria and I watched your YouTube video and decided to come and sign up and just say hi
keep up the good videos hero!
Thanks for stopping by! Cheers.
ahh can't wait for 1.3 can any of you?:naughty:
I cannot!
Hey, love ur videos, keep up with the good work ^^
Will do friend!
Hey hero . thanks for all of your help!
NP, I'm glad I could help.
HERO I love your vids they are so helpful an your huge boss fight videos are amazing! For your next lets play, do a BIG mod like divine RPG or something huge. Good luck with the new terraria video editing program. Also I would like to enter for the 50$ steam game give away. Thank you for reading this comment!
Thanks for the kind comment. Sorry the contest has ended.
Cant wait to see these forumns blow up! Hope we get an active and thriving community! :D
We sure do!
Hey dude whats up.Love your channel bro
I am glad you love it so much! Have a good day my friend!
Hi Hero its a pleshure to talk to you.
Hey bud! Glad to talk to you too.
Hey hero ur the best
Thanks friend!
Hello HERO, I really like your videos and I hope all goes well for you. Good day my friend.
Thanks, things are good right now. Cheers.
hi your awesome I am your #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks friend. That makes me happy. Keep digging.
hi i watch you :D
I want you sleep >.>!
129 pages of posts. You must feel proud for having the biggest thread on TCF ever HERO.
Nah, I think the spoiler thread is bigger.
Hello don't have much to say but you're a great youtuber.
Thanks friend.
Hey HERO I know who you are but I don't watch your videos, but I watch mine. :3
That's not a problem. Cheers!
Hero is here! XD
Hey hey!
I love your channel, I subscribed and I can't wait to see what you'll be uploading! The new forum update is EPIC!
That's nice of you. Thanks for the sub friend!
Hi HERO! I've been watching you for a long time!
By the way, what's your favorite theme? My favorite is Underground ^^
I love jungle. I love green!
Yo!
Hi Hero, gg
GG my friend.

I responded to about 6 pages of comments. If I missed you I am sorry. Just shoot me another comment and I will message you in the next wave. Cheers everyone. Thanks for coming by the new forums. Continue to support the community by checking out some other threads. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom