tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Discussion in 'Released' started by HERO, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Darkpuppey

Darkpuppey Terrarian

oh ok, btw could you please try to implement mod filtering?

2. HERO

HERO Terrarian

What do you mean?

3. Darkpuppey

Darkpuppey Terrarian

like with cheatsheet, how you could filter the items menu to only show items from say examplemod

Jofairden and HERO like this.
  4. HERO

HERO Terrarian

Roger. There are a few cool features in cheatsheet that need to come over.

Jofairden likes this.
  5. Darkpuppey

Darkpuppey Terrarian

agreed

6. Jofairden

Jofairden The Destroyer

Actually I really like that feature. If it won't make it in here, I'd like to put it in Cheat Sheet if Jopo agrees.. I mean I may be a dumb person or something, but sometimes I have these things in my inventory of which I don't know what mobs drop it.... By the way this feature isn't be too difficult to implement in the current system :)

HERO likes this.
  7. If anything I'm wondering if you guys are going to add in the recipe feature from Cheat Sheet?
    Cause say your guide gets killed and you have to wait till he respawns, your out of a way to figure out what recipes is.
    So that's one feature I would like to see added.

HERO likes this.
  8. Eli10293

Eli10293 Spazmatism

I have an idea :)
    Allow the ability to fix the screen in a certain position kinda like how gameiki did it

HERO and Jofairden like this.
  9. HERO

HERO Terrarian

It will probably be an add-on. A lot of tools are better as add-ons.

I'm sure jopo wants to bring this over or make a compatible add-on. It's up to him how he wants to implement this.

That is called fly cam. We couldn't get it into tmod yet because tmod was not compatible yet. We needed an extra hook. I'm sure it will get added soon. It's my favorite feature as well.

Eli10293 likes this.
  10. Sheonori

Sheonori Skeletron Prime

Hi there, I love this mod and the fact that it's compatible with Cheat Sheet makes it even better. I have two little ideas, not sure if they're doable : Have a way to give persistent buffs to the player and immunity to some buffs / debuffs. I think it would be an interesting feature for servers (and singleplayer for those who want to cheat even more).

Sneekii and Jofairden like this.
  11. Panduhmonium

Panduhmonium Terrarian

While playing multiplayer the color of the text in chat changes colors randomly, is there a reason for that?

12. xXSaNsXx

xXSaNsXx Terrarian

i cant download this i have an error help! i want this mod and the actual tmod mod browser doesnt work :(

13. No-one can download/update mods.
    The service is down.
    Wait till it's back up and running.

Jofairden and xXSaNsXx like this.
  14. Gallifreiiorn

Gallifreiiorn Terrarian

i just realized, i dont seem to have all of the icons at the bottom of the screen in the screenshot. are those icons only accesible in multiplayer?

15. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

Yep. Some tools don't make sense in a single player game.

Jofairden likes this.
  16. RetroBomb

RetroBomb Steampunker

I would like to see a function to get extra accessory slots and a recipe browser.
    Could You also please make it so if You right click on a item in the item browser that it doesnt give You a stack of the item?(kinda like cheatsheet)

Sneekii and jamiesmith9255 like this.
  17. PartyRockVamp

PartyRockVamp Terrarian

Is there a map reveal button?

18. Jofairden

Jofairden The Destroyer

Yes! :)

19. PartyRockVamp

PartyRockVamp Terrarian

Wow, thanks

20. Ori

Ori Spazmatism