tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

How do you un-ban someone?
Banning is a vanilla thing, from reading this: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Server, it looks like there should be a banlist.txt in the save directory. Delete the line that bans the person.

plz update this to 1.3.4 plz? :pinky:
ey hero how much i must wait to get new version for tmod 0.9.1
now is for 0.8.3.2 :(-_-`:cry:
It's up to date, and was probably one of the first mods up to date for 0.9.1. The thread title is just out of date.

This mod doesn't seem to be compatible with the current tmodloader version. Is this a problem on my end or is it just not compatible?

@jopojelly Don't know if it is this way only for me or not but in multiplayer everything I or other players type in chat appears without our names and in completely random color, can you tell me if there is a way to return name tags and either bring back white color or set up a single color for each player group?

P.S. Message #500, woohoo
P.P.S. Who deleted their message -_- now 499

Last edited:
Don't know if it is this way only for me or not but in multiplayer everything I or other players type in chat appears without our names and in completely random color, can you tell me if there is a way to return name tags and either bring back white color or set up a single color for each player group?

the random text colors have been frustrating not only me but my server's playerbase. i would also like to know what causes this, and if there is any way to disable it.

For some reason, this mod is not compatible with Terraria Patcher. The buttons in the tool bar don't appear and instead it just appears empty like so;
d095939afafa8dbd844c82db83173aa3.png

Also the game crashes when I try to open the fullscreen minimap, giving me this error (just ignore the non-English bits).
I most likely will have to consult Trenscend for this, but perhaps you might know what the issue is as well.
So far Terraria Patcher seems compatible with any other mods I've used in tandem, though (which to be honest aren't many).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom