Casual Hey, everyone! How were your holidays!

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
Before we start, I think this would be better off as a thread rather than a profile post. The stuff we're gonna talk about will NOT fit in a profile post.
So, uh, yeah! Let's get started!
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I had a good one! Here, let me show you!
Click the spoiler below to see what I got for Christmas!
A new Xbox One controller!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 1.54 PM.jpg

This book called "Ghosts". Raina Telgemeier is my favorite author :)
Photo on 12-25-16 at 1.56 PM.jpg

Some good ol' Mike and Ike! My favorite candy!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 1.59 PM.jpg

Minecraft for the Wii U!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 2.00 PM #3.jpg

My very own mp3 player! I always wanted one of these!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 2.02 PM.jpg

A new mouse and... a pack of earbuds?
Photo on 12-25-16 at 2.03 PM.jpg

A headphone and microphone splitter! Now I can have a good-quality voice in my YouTube videos!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 2.04 PM.jpg

Ah, Robanyan! One of my favorite Yo-kai!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 2.41 PM.jpg

And finally, a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership!
Photo on 12-25-16 at 2.42 PM.jpg
And that's all! Let's hear from you guys!

Last edited:
My Christmas was pretty good. It was my 1st time ever working Christmas Eve during work. And that was a long day. But after work, I spent time with my family, and we had a fun time with presents and games.

Today, I'm also having a relaxing time. Doing games and listening to music. I got my gifts for other people through Steam today, and am glad with the gifts I got for my Mother in particular.

Some of the cool stuff I got was a shirt that says "Eat, Sleep, Anime" which is my new favorite shirt. Along with some Pens, and a ton of gift cards for food and Barnes & Noble. Lots of potato chips as well. Those are the main only things I wanted since what I want most is to spend time with my family and friends. And I got to do that yesterday and today. So I'd say it was a good Christmas this year!

My Christmas was pretty good. It was my 1st time ever working Christmas Eve during work. And that was a long day. But after work, I spent time with my family, and we had a fun time with presents and games.

Today, I'm also having a relaxing time. Doing games and listening to music. I got my gifts for other people through Steam today, and am glad with the gifts I got for my Mother in particular.

Some of the cool stuff I got was a shirt that says "Eat, Sleep, Anime" which is my new favorite shirt. Along with some Pens, and a ton of gift cards for food and Barnes & Noble. Lots of potato chips as well. Those are the main only things I wanted since what I want most is to spend time with my family and friends. And I got to do that yesterday and today. So I'd say it was a good Christmas this year!
I forgot how much you loved anime and manga. Sounds you like you had a fun time! And steam gifts? *gasp* I forgot to add you on steam!

Oh, and by the way guys, I updated the first post. There was some stuff I forgot ;)

I had a amazingly good xmas. I got a new computer, so, on top of now being able to play the newest Assassin's Creed, I can also get back to working on various projects without having to deal with the all too common crashing that I get on my current comp. I also got a new beard trimmer which means I can finally stop looking like a member of ZZ Top or someone from Duck Dynasty. Add onto that a new orange vest and stocking cap so I don't get shot while deer hunting and my favorite type of gift, a gift card to buy groceries, and I had a fantastic haul this year. :)

I visited my Aunt's house for Christmas, the total list of food and drinks I had are:
  • 3 bottles of (non-alcoholic) Ginger Beer,
  • 1 glass of sparkling apple juice, which tasted :red:,
  • 1.5 servings of Pastitsio
  • Some pastry things filled with cheese,
  • Some garlic bread, (random related story, I was throwing a piece of garlic bread up in the air to catch it as it falls, one time, it fell on the floor, buttery side down, I ate it without cleaning it)
  • Some chewy lollies,
  • Probably some other stuff.
Somehow, I got a stomach ache from that small amount of food.

As for presents:
  • 170 Australian Dollars,
  • A launchable rocket thing! (With a SRB and a parachute!)
  • A Christmas stocking filled with chewy lollies,
  • 3 tiny mince pies, (ok these aren't really presents and I didn't get them on Christmas but hey)

Back
Top Bottom