Hi guys <3

Reva

Terrarian
Why hello there fellow players of Terraria! I am Reva. It's a wonderful pleasure to meet you all. So first thing first is that I am a girl, obviously, I am 18 years old, and I've been into gaming for years now. It is quite a fun experience to play games when I'm bored.

So, this forum is all about Terraria, I do find the game at first a little bit boring but, before, I invested a lot of time in tablet rather than the PC because I didn't buy the game on PC yet, I did buy the one on tablet though :p

Once again, a wonderful pleasure to meet you all and hopefully we bond deep friendships in this forum :)

If you want to know what I look like IRL, my profile pic pretty much covers it up except I don't have a red hair although I wish to.

P.S. I also like anime so pardon if I post any anime related stuff

Welcome! If you have any questions ask me(Asking a mod is way better though :p).
Also, buy the game on PC, it's got 1.3! It has easier controls! And it's cheap! Really cheap during sales!

I would love to but I bought Terraria on Kindle Fire tablet using Amazon coins so yeah I won't be able to play it on PC sadly :(

Welcome to the forums Reva! I hope you enjoy your time here! I feel the need to ask, but are you a watcher of Dragon Ball Z?

Welcome to the forums Reva! I hope you enjoy your time here! I feel the need to ask, but are you a watcher of Dragon Ball Z?
Oh the nostalgia of that anime, yes I watched it when I was a kid but now I don't watch because...well, that's odd, I don't know the reason why I dropped out

Last edited:
Welcome! greetings! Hello! Hi! Howdy! Bonjour! Other words of greeting!
I hope you enjoy your stay at the TCF!

I would love to but I bought Terraria on Kindle Fire tablet using Amazon coins so yeah I won't be able to play it on PC sadly :(
That's creepy. Like, really creepy. I first got Terraria on my Kindle Fire using Amazon coins too! ...And the about a year latter I got it on PC and never regretted the decision.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! :merchantsmile:

Welcome! Hmm.. You like anime and you game. A good amount of people do that here, if not all, lol. You'll like it here! Enjoy

Hello! Welcome to TCF! You should buy Terraria on PC too, it's really good! Although, first I also got bored of it, but I enjoy it more now! ;)
It's great to meet another anime fan, I am one too! :p Enjoy your stay!
[DOUBLEPOST=1446653325,1446653184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! If you have any questions ask me(Asking a mod is way better though :p).
Also, buy the game on PC, it's got 1.3! It has easier controls! And it's cheap! Really cheap during sales!
It is not only cheap during sales! ;) I think Terraria (especially with the 1.3 update!) really worths its price!

Back
Top Bottom