1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spidermalek, Aug 31, 2019.

1. spidermalek

spidermalek Terrarian

Hello guys,my name is spider malek

i originally joined here to report a problem but then fixed it,so i thought i would post some ideas
    my favorite feature about terraria is accessorizes

so anyways bye

2. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Hello, and welcome to TCF, hope to see you around the forums!

spidermalek likes this.
  3. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Welcome to the forums, Spider! Nice to meet you!

spidermalek likes this.
  4. spidermalek

spidermalek Terrarian

Nice to meet you too

Moor Al-Malik likes this.
  5. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @spidermalek, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile: I like how you have an emblem as your profile pic considering your favorite feature about Terraria is accessories.

spidermalek likes this.
  6. spidermalek

spidermalek Terrarian

Thanks